Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I can't believe it, I'm 25 years old and I still love Pokemon! I want to know if there's anyone else who enjoys Pokemon on the Nintendo DS, and would like to play some battles or trade. I just got the Pokedex app for my Lumia 920, and it's really nice too! So PM me so we can play sometime. I am currently playing Platinum, but I can play other editions as well.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsimaren View Post
    I can't believe it, I'm 25 years old and I still love Pokemon! I want to know if there's anyone else who enjoys Pokemon on the Nintendo DS, and would like to play some battles or trade. I just got the Pokedex app for my Lumia 920, and it's really nice too! So PM me so we can play sometime. I am currently playing Platinum, but I can play other editions as well.
    I'm 40 years old and I like Pokemon LOL... I have a 3DS, but I haven't found the time to sit and play Pokemon in a while. Maybe one day I'll shoot you a PM and we can do it.

That would be awesome!

Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I started back up on Pokemon with Sould Silver. LOVE the franchise! And for the record, I'm 31. My wife and I are also avid gamers, and Nintendo fanatics. We have multiple DS's in the house, including my 3DS.

Pokemon is fun for all ages. :) I own a DS, but it's been broken for a few years... I used to play the Game Boy Sapphire version on the DS.

Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I used to play them on the emulators. They are the best because you can go 4x the normal speed and beat the game faster. That is why I can't get a handheld gaming whatever. I think a 4x speed button should come standard on the devices to accommodate inpatient people.
    Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express