GANGNAM STYLE HAS OVER 908,424,695 Oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Sty

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (

CHRISTMAS NUMBER ONE? :D

For all those who love the song sing the lyric below;

Oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style

Na je nun ta sa ro un in gan jo gin yo ja
Ko pi han ja ne yo yu rul a neun pum gyo gi nun yo ja
Ba mi o myon shim ja ngi tu go wo ji nun yo ja
Gu ron ban jon i nun yo ja

Na nun sa na ye
Na je nun no man kum ta sa ro un gu ron sa na ye
Ko pi shik gi do jo ne one shot te ri nun sa na ye
Ba mi o myon shim ja ngi to jyo bo ri nun sa na ye
Gu ron sa na ye

A rum de wo sa rang su ro wo
Gu re no hey gu re ba ro no hey
A reum de wo sa rang su ro wo
Ji gum bu to gal de ka ji ga bol ka

Oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style
Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style

Eh~ Sexy lady
Eh~ Sexy lady
Op op op op
Eh eh eh eh eh eh
[ Lyrics from:
Jong su ke bo wi ji man nol ten no nun yo ja
I te da shi pu myon mu ko ton mo ri pu nun yo ja
Ga ryot ji man wen man han no chul boda ya han yo ja
Gu ron gam gak jo gin yo ja

Na nun sa na ye
Jom ja na bo wi ji man nol ten no nun sa na ye
Te ga dwe myon wan jon mi cho bo ri nun sa na ye
Gun yuk bo da sa sa ngi ul tung bul tu ngan sa na ye
Gu ron sa na ye

A rum de wo sa rang su ro wo
A reum de wo sa rang su ro wo
Ji gum bu to gal de ka ji ga bol ka

Oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style

Eh~ Sexy lady
Eh~ Sexy lady
Op op op op
Eh eh eh eh eh eh

Twi nun nom gu wi ye na nun nom
Baby baby na nun mol jom a nun nom
Twi nun nom gu wi ye na nun nom
Baby baby na nun mol jom a nun nom
You know what I'm saying

Oppan Gangnam Style
Eh eh eh eh eh eh

Eh~ Sexy lady
Eh~ Sexy lady
Op op op op
Eh eh eh eh eh eh

OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
People all across the U.S. have lost their respect for Psy due to anti-American skeletons in his closet. We are certainly far from being a perfect nation and have made many mistakes, but Psy singing, " Kill those f--ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives and those who ordered them to torture," and going on to say, "Kill them all slowly and painfully," as well as "daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers.". Sure it's freedom of speech, but his image has been destroyed over here.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
People all across the U.S. have lost their respect for Psy due to anti-American skeletons in his closet. We are certainly far from being a perfect nation and have made many mistakes, but Psy singing, " Kill those f--ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives and those who ordered them to torture," and going on to say, "Kill them all slowly and painfully," as well as "daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers.". Sure it's freedom of speech, but his image has been destroyed over here.

WHAT? Really? How did I miss out on that! Ugh, I am not sure who is making him such a hit!

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I hate war. And I understand why some countries might not like Americans (I lived in the UK in 2004, and the anti-Americanism reached comical levels at that point... people were blaming the failure of their washing machines and cell phones on Dubya).

But rapping about raping, torturing and executing the civilian relatives of US soldiers is pretty stupid if you're planning on a musical "career" in the USA. Psy has just learned that words are powerful not only as tools of protest, but also as things that follow you for many, many years after you've uttered them. He's done.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I like the song.

I don't really care much about the person. I already figured that he was a coddled and spoiled celebrity.

In general, a bunch of celebrities and entertainers are immensely short-sighted, over emotional, and stupid.

If I worried about who was anti-American I couldn't watch half the movies in Hollywood or listen to half the songs on the radio.

****, some US politicians have been pretty bad when it comes to the military. I have no doubt some of our own political leaders are not fans of our servicemen and service women.

I look at entertainment as entertainment.

When it comes to celebrities, I tend to assume that they're just like the most clueless people I know that often say things without thinking.

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
It is free speech.

If you don't like him any more that's your choice. Though he and his nation didn't attack us. He didn't start an uprising. He was protesting his way, by singing a song.

I still find his song fun and that's that.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
He is done soon even without any anti-american stuff. Just another one hit wonder, we wont see him around much longer anyways. It's an OK song, but it's hardly a new phenomenom.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I just like the song, lets end it as that.

The song entertains me and it probably like everyone says it going to be a one hit wonder it get to a billion view after that who knows.

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
He was fantasizing about raping, torturing, mutilating and killing. Not savory stuff, IMO. He is done (at least in the US). Sorry.

I think only Will Smith doesn't rap about killing and rape. I think Psy might become more popular, lol. Can't we all just get along!

I wonder how Beiber feels?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I think only Will Smith doesn't rap about killing and rape. I think Psy might become more popular, lol. Can't we all just get along!

I wonder how Beiber feels?

I forgot about beiber he must be crying about not getting the attention or kicking random objects to his fans ;D

If you know what I mean :D

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Pop culture phenomena don't generally rap about those things.

And hey, I am totally willing to get along. Psy's the dude who wants the daughters of US soldiers to be "raped, tortured and killed slowly," not I. :p

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
So I finally looked this up to see what the fuss was about.

So he said stupid things ten years ago? And he has apologized for them? I don't see the issue.

We elected a President who said his friend and mentor was Rev. Jerimiah Wright. And that was all the way up to while he was running for election the first time.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Did Jeremiah Wright call for the rape, torture, etc. of civilians?

I just remember him thunderously rhetorically "damning" America -- the same thing that his conservative opponents do from the pews do regularly for allowing gay people to live without being arrested, or allowing a woman to choose an abortion, or that they did when they declared that they'd rather secede from the country than be part of a country with a black president.

I see calls for violence as very different from other "controversial speech." Calls for violence are dehumanizing. They create a climate the devalues human life. That's very different from thunderous religious rhetoric from the pews (which one can easily ignore, especially if he's not part of that denomination).

Apologies are good, but it takes more than that to get me back to a position of trust.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Did Jeremiah Wright call for the rape, torture, etc. of civilians?

I just remember him thunderously rhetorically "damning" America -- the same thing that his conservative opponents do from the pews do regularly for allowing gay people to live without being arrested, or allowing a woman to choose an abortion, or that they did when they declared that they'd rather secede from the country than be part of a country with a black president.

I see calls for violence as very different from other "controversial speech." Calls for violence are dehumanizing. They create a climate the devalues human life. That's very different from thunderous religious rhetoric from the pews (which one can easily ignore, especially if he's not part of that denomination).

Apologies are good, but it takes more than that to get me back to a position of trust.

Calls for violence from clueless young entertainer in a foreign country ten yrs ago. Big whoop.

I hear people calling for violence against the rich and successful all the time. It's practically a regular talking point by lay people in California.

I normally just assume stupidity.
And if someone said something incredibly stupid 10 yrs ago I have a hard time getting worked up about it if they've since apologized.

Now, if he was the leader of the free world and associated with people who still thought that way, well, that's a little different.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
2004 was ten years ago?

You mean I slept 18 to 24 months last night?!? ;)

Again, there's stupid and then there's sadistic. Stupid is saying "George Bush is a Nazi." Sadistic is publicly calling for innocent people to be hurt.

Stupidity is a bad decision. Sadism is a look into the darker parts of a person's psyche, and if it rises to the surface quickly, it's not just a stupid thing that is easily dismissed with an apology.

Regardless, I think the guy is done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans