What is your favorite and most reliable browser? :D

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

What your favorite browser you use? :wink:

The one I use a lot is Maxthon 3 (it the best) I would advise that you try it out (very customisable and easy to use). :amaze:

So again what browser do you use chrome, internet explorer, firefox and why :grincry: (but that doesn't matter about the why you can just ignore it if you want :excited:)

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: What is your favorite and most reliable browser :D

Chrome, because my bookmarks sync across different platforms Ipad, Imac and my Windows 8 Laptop.

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Since going to windows 8 I've actually been a huge IE supporter. Chrome is awful on win8 and ff still has the memory leaks that have been surrounding them since... Well... Firefox.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Have been an ie advocate since ie9 came out. I was chrome before that and again during a year period that I had a mac. I haven't used fire fox since like 06 or 07. Chrome and IE are both too much better to deal with the short comings and (imo) ugly appearance of fire fox

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Anyone remember Netscape? That use to be my favorite.

With Linux and Windows8 I use Firefox with Adblock Plus and NoScript.

Mandy Yan

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
My favorite is basically Google Chrome, because it is the fastest, most reliable, easy-to-use browser there is. Other than that, I also like using Torch browser since it's based on chromiun and looks like Chrome, but it's got some cool built-in extensions in addition that allow you to download torrents, music and videos. Oh, and also share articles and sites on FB. It's really great. :excited:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I also use firefox. I tried Chrome a while back but had issues with flash crashing. Since then I've really just gotten used to firefox and never looked back since.

Anyone remember Netscape? That use to be my favorite.

With Linux and Windows8 I use Firefox with Adblock Plus and NoScript.

I remember Netscape. I still have a disk to install it from way back when

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
My new favorite browser is Maxthon Cloud Browser it awesome everyone try it :amaze:

It gives you now an option to split the screen a great feature when I need to look at two site at once :wink: :love:

AmilM

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm a huge Mozilla fan and using Firefox for Windows. Every donation makes the Firefox best for all. Hope Mozilla will make one for Windows Phone.

tomatoes11

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Chrome is the best on Windows 7. Someone above me said it sucks on Windows 8 but somehow I doubt it if it runs great on a Core 2 Duo Windows 7 laptop. I have been using Firefox for years but Chrome is just better now. Chrome has one major flaw though, it runs like absolute garbage on ARM processors.

For mobile I would have to say Boat Browser.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Chrome! I use it because of all my bookmarks syncing across all devices and how easy the interface is to use.

ynight

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Ie10 is unbeatable in terms of speed..but I don't get it why no bookmark sync after so many years? Is that due to some patent issue?
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)