What are you excited about?

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
My headphones bit the dust today after a little more than three years. I just bought two new (and much better) pairs, one of which is a "blank canvas", where you design/color/draw/paint on them yourself. Can't wait for them to come in the mail!

And the end of the world obviously.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
ooh they sound nice. What headphones are they? I wasn't really into headphones before, but my friend who's studying a music related course really got me interested. I had that sense of excitement when waiting for my first set of "budget" audiophile cans. When I heard the improvement, I feel like I want to step up and try something even better already :wink: So I'm kind of excited in looking around for a new pair of headphones too. I've been hearing good things about V-Moda and I think with some of their headphones, you can customize the plates on the cups with your own designs too. So that's something I might look into

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
They're both from the AERIAL7 Tank line, the Graffiti's and the DIY's. The former is kind of obnoxious but they'll match my 920, haha. I haven't owned a pair of these yet, the set that broke was one of their cheaper models that was discontinued, so I'm really looking forward to them. V-Moda's matte black over-ears look so comfortable

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
My headphones bit the dust today after a little more than three years. I just bought two new (and much better) pairs, one of which is a "blank canvas", where you design/color/draw/paint on them yourself. Can't wait for them to come in the mail!

And the end of the world obviously.

Make sure you post a picture of what you paint on your blank canvas.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
They're both from the AERIAL7 Tank line, the Graffiti's and the DIY's. The former is kind of obnoxious but they'll match my 920, haha. I haven't owned a pair of these yet, the set that broke was one of their cheaper models that was discontinued, so I'm really looking forward to them. V-Moda's matte black over-ears look so comfortable
What color is your 920?

What color tiles are you using?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

They look nice. Looking forward to seeing your design if you post it. Is it just me, or does the guy on the website (Chad Tim Tim) look a lot like Jake Gyllenhaal. That was the first thing I thought when I first saw it.

at the moment the news about Nokia 10 inch windows rt tablet and HTC 7 inch and 12 inch windows tablets

Ah yeah I forgot about that. I'm also looking forward to seeing if those OEMS tablets come to fruition. As well as seeing future WP8 devices.

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
What color is your 920? What color tiles are you using?
I have a cyan 920, the tiles were brown but now they are that magenta color. I like brown the best, but was playing with the themes all night trying to find one that would be a perfect pairing with the headphone color scheme.

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Palan/Ged: I'll certainly post it up when I do it! Might take me a while, but it'll be a fun process. And yeah, I've thought a few times that the Chad guy looks like Gyllenhaal. Kind of weird and always throws me off a little.

the news about Nokia 10 inch windows rt tablet
Yeah! Really hope it comes to be.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have a cyan 920, the tiles were brown but now they are that magenta color. I like brown the best, but was playing with the themes all night trying to find one that would be a perfect pairing with the headphone color scheme.
Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing your headphone project and your matching Nokia.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't think you want to know

ABOUT A 1000 OR TWO (WELL I WASTED 6 MONTHS OF MY LIFE :wink:)

Made sure all my friends watch it, people at work, posted on Facebook about 10 times, like all the images on facebook while sharing them found one with jackie chan in (funny moment) etc.
:amaze:

Kept posting it on the forum on android authority, imore, wpcentral and other forum.
:excited:

Shouting at people down the street to watch it :D

This is like a day lee routine very spiritual I think there might be a religion but that when I draw the line and say that too crazy
:wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3