Bose vs. Beats vs. Klipsch

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to get some earbuds to use with my 900 for music, calls, audio books, podcasts, and movies. I've narrowed it down to the Klipsch Image S4A ($79.99), the Beats urBeats ($99.99), or the Bose MIE2 ($116.99). I want to make sure the in line controls and mic work. The Bose officially list being Windows Phone compatible, I've seen people say the urBeats work for them, and I've seen people say that any headset listed as Android compatible should also work with Windows Phone, and the Klipsch are Android compatible. So anyone have any experiences with these headsets? Any opinions?

I'm also considering the Nokia Purity buds, but I'd like to get something that is available at Best Buy cause I've got a gift card for there

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I have three pairs of Klipsch at varying levels, the middle ones beign the s4 and for the money they are fantastic ear buds. I used them with my 900 for about 6 months before upgrading to the x10 due to black friday deals I got them crazy cheap. Klipsch are my favorite brand and they sound great with windows phone. Beats and bose are good companies but overpriced for the name and look. I like sound companies hailed for the sound and comfort of the buds. Klipsch are most comfy buds i've used but i'm no expert. Just one mans opinion

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire