What did you get for Christmas :D

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

I hope you had a good Christmas and got something nice :D or want you have always wanted (85inch 4k SONY TV ....... in my dreams :wink:)

I got a wireless mouse :excited:, Skype camera :excited:, chocolate, more chocolate and my favorite GANGNAM STYLE T SHIRT heyyyy sexy lady op op op op oppan GANGNAM STYLE (1 BILLION VIEWS:amaze:)

Just wondering what people got for Christmas :excited:

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I sorta already bought myself christmas presents some months back :p Surface and 920 are a big enough dent for a student, but as for what I got from others.. well, not much but my fiancee got me the 6 first seasons of CSI: New York. Although that was sort of a cheap present of her, she got it for herself more than she got it for me lol. Regardless I like CSI: NY, so it's cool.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
An Xbox 360 250GB Forza 4 Skyrim bundle. Extra controller, play and charge kit, Halo 4, Sony Soundbar for my TV. Got the wife an iPhone 5 with a case and car charger to replace her Titan.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
T-shirts. jeans, tights, socks, gloves, stocking hat, AMC theater gift cards ($30), Buffalo wild wings gift card ($25), Sonic gift card ($10) and Wendy's gift card ($15).

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
A water bottle and home-made pizza?

Well, it's the thought that counts! No flashy stuff but I still enjoyed Christmas :)

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Gift cards I can't stand them :angry:

It would be better if they gave money instead :love:

Gift cards are real popular in the states, but I am starting to see gift card redemption machines showing up in grocery stores. If you want cash for your gift card it gives you 80% of the value.

ggonzalez777

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I got a surface with the cyan touch cover (ahhh yea!!!), a case for the surface (I tend to drop my stuff and my gf knows it, :p), a awesome jvc Bluetooth car receiver (sweet) and socks lol awesome year!!!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Gift cards are real popular in the states, but I am starting to see gift card redemption machines showing up in grocery stores. If you want cash for your gift card it gives you 80% of the value.

In bratain most shop are closed well for where I live only a few are still open so gift card are on my list of don'ts it would be great to have that machine to give you cash :wink:

I do a lot of internet shopping it easier and you don't get someone behind you breathing down your nake (mailly security gaurds :wink:).

Cornbean7077

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I got Gamefly, a trip to Hooters and Dave N Busters, some cash, a Java for Dummies book, and Polar Express in 3D :D and what i bought for myself is a 32gb Surface ;) so i think it was a pretty good year :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro