- 12-31-2012, 11:23 AM #1
Well the world didn't end so it time to make new year resolution my is not to go to prison just kidding
My revolutions is to;
1. Create a thousand threads on WPCENTRAL by next year before Christmas
2. Buy a windows phone 8 in May probably second gen if out (if not Lumia 920 damn you exclusivity )
3. Get a driver license like I was going to do throughout last year put it was put on hold (it hard to take a picture)
4. Complete college (if reading from american or somewhere college in the uk is after the secondary and before university)
My list will increase and I may forgot half of those
Last edited by BIGPADDY; 01-01-2013 at 07:27 AM.
- 12-31-2012, 09:32 PM #6
My New Years Resolution: move from 1280x720 (Ativ S) to 1280x768 (L920!!!) lol
Get it? RESOLUTION!! :D
Edit: won't happen til income tax time. The Ativ is great, but the 920 was still my first choice...
- 01-02-2013, 05:27 PM #8
- 01-02-2013, 10:09 PM #9
Go through fewer phones than the 7 phones I had this year. (HTC Titan, random feature phone, iPhone 4, Cyan Lumia 900, Galaxy S II Skyrocket, Pantech Burst, Black Lumia 900). Its gonna be a knock down drag out between Gen 2 WP, BB10, and iPhone 5S/6
- 01-11-2013, 06:34 AM #13
- Resident Developer
01-11-2013, 06:47 AM #14
- 1,073 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- Publish a Windows 8/RT app
- Move WPCentral to a TFS source control solution
- Share code between projects so I don't go crazy
- Publish a Windows Phone 8 app
- Refactor the code base to get rid of all the crap that's built up over the past year and a bit
- Do something new on the podcast
- Maybe find the time to have a life as well
- 01-11-2013, 07:57 AM #15
1, Cash in my Nokia stock at $26.00....it could happen
2, Sail down to the Bahamas..Not likely the boss wont allow it... I guess it's cape cod.
3, Buy a high end WP8 device on T-MO US. not holding my breath
4,Put my 1960 Corvette on the road.... Not tile the spring and all the snow and ice is gone.
5 Spend the rest of my days sailing....Not likely I have 4 girls not counting the wife. Money suckers is all they are!
6,I'm dead now as soon as the boss reads above comment.
- 01-11-2013, 07:05 PM #21
I used to be able to do them... Learned by accident. That. HURT. But after that point it didn't hurt anymore. Came in handy in martial arts. I can't do em anymore, though...
- By rdd07 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2012, 10:07 PM
- By Fairclough in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2012, 11:53 AM
- By Big Supes in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2012, 11:45 AM
- By jalb in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2012, 05:57 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 01-01-2012, 04:06 AM