- 01-02-2013, 02:35 PM #1After a seven-month run that took Apple (AAPL) shares to an all-time high in late September, the company’s stock plummeted more than 25% and touched new lows as 2012 drew to an end. According to Topeka Capital Markets analyst Brian White, Apple’s strong portfolio, a reversal of the negative news trend surrounding the company, and a fresh new “iPhone 5S” will help the stock rebound in 2013, and he maintains a Buy rating on Apple shares with a sky-high price target of $1,111.
Looks like they are trying to copy Windows Phones now
- By sconrad308 in forum Apple iOSReplies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2012, 02:24 PM
- By sucheendarnath in forum Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2012, 07:02 AM
- By ninjaap in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 11Last Post: 06-20-2012, 10:12 PM
- By GazooAz in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 10Last Post: 01-15-2012, 11:15 PM