Your music history

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So, just wondering who everyone's favourite artists have been. For me, it's been this.

Neil Sedaka (god knows when)
Spice Girls (until Girls Aloud came around)
Girls Aloud (until about 3 years ago)
Dragonforce (they were my favourite artist for 3 years because their music helped me beat depression
Miss Fd (she's been way too helpful and supportive towards me. She truly is a fantastic person)

Other notable artists include Sabaton, Rhapsody of Fire, Nicki Minaj (blame cheerleading for this one), and Neil Davidge

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Stevie Wonder, Earth Wind & Fire, The Stylistics (artists from way back I listen to every now and then)
Linkin Park (late primary school days, early high school)
Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Blink 182, OneRepublic (college/universtiy to present)

Other notables include Tiesto, Incubus, Maroon 5; but mainly listen to the ones above.

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
LMFAO (I like sexy and I know it and all the rest :excited:)
Eminem (Like rap :love:)
Dappy (Love Ndubz like dappy more on his own :love:)
The black eyed peas
Bad meets evil
slaughterhouse
Pitbull

My current favorite now is PSY OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE :amaze:

Nirodrit534

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Linkin Park, Boys Like Girls
Bullet for my Valentine
(current) RHCP, Switchfoot, Neutral Milk Hotel, Radiohead(Little late, I know.), The Beatles

It's not very long because I'm not very old.
Noteables: John Mayer, Coldplay, and Simon & Garfunkel

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
My list is too long.. Was really into Radiohead, Kenny Loggins, Incubus, The Vines and Cake when I was a kid
I love Bob Dylan, Cursive, Lou Barlow, DFA1979, Heatmiser, Tom Waits, The Get Up Kids, The Faint, etc.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
When I saw your video in the other thread, I couldn't believe that was Tom Waits. Hadn't seen him in many, many years.

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Mr. Waits has been doing a lot recently. He's been picking up roles in a few films and he put out what I think is an incredible album around the end of 2011.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Mr. Waits has been doing a lot recently. He's been picking up roles in a few films and he put out what I think is an incredible album around the end of 2011.

He was in "Seven Psychopaths", which was a great movie. The entire cast was great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss