- 01-03-2013, 05:21 PM #1
Does wanted to know if people use shampoo and conditioner I DO it make my hair nice and soft as well as light
I think the best way of implying is to wash your hair for about a few minutes then add shampoo not to much, not to little then of course rinse out.
Now it time for the conditioner same for shampoo but give it time after rinsing out the shampoo then add conditioner.
Wash it out now you have soft, light delicate hair and that it
Use these tips wisely and do not abuse
This is the shampoo and conditioner I used
Last edited by BIGPADDY; 01-03-2013 at 06:01 PM.The craziest member on WPCentral!
SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
- 01-03-2013, 06:20 PM #2
Was it the conditioner that has the instructions "Wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat"? Maybe the cheap conditioners? LOL!
Haven't used conditioner in ages and stopped shampoo last year. I use my body wash for everything. My hair isn't worth high maintenance anymore, LOL.
01-04-2013, 04:35 AM #5
- 1,859 Posts
I use shampoo AND conditioner if it is those free sample sachets they post. No one else in my house uses it so I figure it would be a waste. Also, I have used conditioner on its own before thinking it was shampoo. I was wondering why my hair felt different. Looking back, I may have to mention this in that confession thread
Otherwise, I just use shampoo
- 01-05-2013, 01:03 PM #6
I just use shampoo. Conditioner doesn't really seem to do anything to my hair. That's despite the fact it's layered and coloured!
- By danv28 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2012, 03:39 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 02-06-2012, 09:40 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 23Last Post: 10-29-2011, 05:32 PM
- By ryude in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2011, 01:32 PM
- By dinod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 09-27-2011, 01:18 AM