So does anyone use both shampoo and conditioner :wink:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

Does wanted to know if people use shampoo and conditioner I DO it make my hair nice and soft as well as light :amaze:

I think the best way of implying is to wash your hair for about a few minutes then add shampoo not to much, not to little then of course rinse out. :angel:

Now it time for the conditioner same for shampoo but give it time after rinsing out the shampoo then add conditioner. :angel:

Wash it out now you have soft, light delicate hair and that it :amaze:

Use these tips wisely and do not abuse :kiss:

This is the shampoo and conditioner I used

31BmrJ+FCWL._SL500_.jpg2675254.jpg

Last edited:

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Was it the conditioner that has the instructions "Wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat"? Maybe the cheap conditioners? LOL!

Haven't used conditioner in ages and stopped shampoo last year. I use my body wash for everything. My hair isn't worth high maintenance anymore, LOL.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Was it the conditioner that has the instructions "Wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat"? Maybe the cheap conditioners? LOL!

Haven't used conditioner in ages and stopped shampoo last year. I use my body wash for everything. My hair isn't worth high maintenance anymore, LOL.

Don't say that your hair can hear you :wink:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I use shampoo AND conditioner if it is those free sample sachets they post. No one else in my house uses it so I figure it would be a waste. Also, I have used conditioner on its own before thinking it was shampoo. I was wondering why my hair felt different. Looking back, I may have to mention this in that confession thread :eck:

Otherwise, I just use shampoo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintchip