2nd Round NFL Playoffs - Make Your Picks!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh man I've gone 0-2 to start the round. I really need to stop betting against the Ravens. It looks like the Harbaugh brothers just might be on a collision course for the SB. I kind of want to see that.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Three things:

HEY DENVER!!! NEVER let the reciver behind you in prevent Defense. Kinda defeats the purpose of a "prevent" Defense.

HEY MANNING!! NEVER throw to the middle of the field when scrambling. Bad things might happen, oh, say in the playoffs during a double overtime game hen the next score wins.

HEY, GREEN BAY!! SAN FRANCISCO QB MIGHT RUN!! MAY WANT TO KEEP AN EYE ON HIM!!

1-1 this round. That 70 yard Flacco pass was a jaw-hits-ground moment, wasn't it?

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
HEY, GREEN BAY!! SAN FRANCISCO QB MIGHT RUN!! MAY WANT TO KEEP AN EYE ON HIM!!?
GB is my team and I am disappointed that we lost. However, we did lose to a better team and our defense truly sucked. :(

Sent from my Lumia 820 using Board Express

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Unreal games yesterday. I realize the Broncos had a soft schedule during season, but I really expected more from them. Especially their defense.
Can't blame a single player for the loss, but there are a few that stand out. Champ, Moore, and Manning. And of course the coach for some very questionable calls.

Two years in a row I find myself rooting for the Ravens now. If Texans lose like we expect today, lets hope Ravens play like they have been and kill the Pats next week.
At this point, anyone but the Pats.

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
That was a very enjoyable game specially the second half. I liked how the Seahawks never gave. Who called the time out and why is confusing me.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
That was a very enjoyable game specially the second half. I liked how the Seahawks never gave. Who called the time out and why is confusing me.

Seahawks called it at the snap trying to disrupt the kickers concentration. Although he still kicked it and it missed, he wasn't really trying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire