Evernote type app.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi is there an evernote type app for 7.x that syncs? Although evernote has good options its buggy.
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Gergolos

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
What do you want your App to do? OneNot does not have any ads o_0 ... it's the note-app from the official MS Office App on the phone...

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I never said it has ads. I would like something with sync or something on the lines of " tasks " .

Gergolos

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
ok then, I guess I misunderstood your posting :)

Hmm I don't know if I understand what you really need, but just in case:

I use OneNote for all my notes and tasks.

You can create a notebook (I am translating from German, so maybe the actual english term differs) on Skydrive (using your browser). Just click "+" on the top and then "create a oneNote-notebook". After doing this you will have to add a new folder on the left side (top) and a new note. After creating your note you can open it on your phone (open Office, go to "Storage" (I guess that's the name...), select "SkyDrive" and you will see your notebook. Open it and select your note.).

You can add all the stuff you need (lists, pictures, tasks and so on) and it will sync with your skydrive... you can even pin it to your homescreen...

I hope I could help a bit :)

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Um thanks but you don't need to translate anything. I know how to use one note. I guess I would like to see layers in notes with completion percents.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786