- 01-11-2013, 02:09 PM #1
So I bought Nokia at 4.00 and look at it now. I bought 2,000 shares. I hope it goes really high. I suggest all of you wait for Nokia to drop again, buy it, then it will go up again. :)
Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums app
01-11-2013, 02:43 PM #6
- 60 Posts
I would have invested in somewhere else. Nokia is a roller coaster ride that can really damage you.
IMO, investing in something that was 0.3 @ 10,000 shares would have been much better.
for example, I invested 10,000 shares on a diamond mine up here in Canada, at Dec. 7th @ .5/share
I sold it all recently when it was 0.9 (because I saw that when they reach around 0.9, they plummet down).
made quite the pocket money from it.
- 01-11-2013, 04:14 PM #7
Stock. on the rise!!!! 4.70. almost at 5.00!!!! :-). GO NOKIA!!
- By Klevis in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-29-2012, 02:23 PM
- By paulishuku in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 38Last Post: 10-19-2012, 07:11 PM
- By badMojo69 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 12Last Post: 05-13-2012, 03:29 PM
- By tekhna in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2012, 08:42 PM
- By Dr.Phil in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:14 PM