What's your Favorite Top Gear U.K. Episode?

ironsoulreaver

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
U.K. Top Gear Only. Whats your favorite Top Gear U.K. Episode.

S15 E4 DIY Motorhome Challenge - Funniest thing I've ever seen. I almost passed out I was laughing so hard!.

S12 E1 Lorry Challenge - Used to my my favorite until the motorhome challenge.

Nophix

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm torn. It's a toss up for me between the Lorry Driver episode, since I'm a driver by profession now, and the Vietnam special, since I'm a motorcycle fanatic.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
The episodes in the US are great! A few more of my favorite are the Middle East Special, Albania Mafia episode, and the boat vehicles across the English Channel episode. :)

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Football with the Fox vs. Aygo
Jeremy driving the Renault off a ferry dock
The Vietnam Special
The Reliant Robin ep. derek533 mentioned, and the one where they made one into a space shuttle
DESTROYING the Toyota Hilux
Most of the episodes really

Top Gear is so excellent. Wish I had a lighthouse to retreat to on holiday on Isle of Man!

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
The episode when Jeremy and the Hamster put outboard engines on their cars/trucks and cross the channel...

That episode features my old workshop and boss (where I used to work). :smile: I have met Clarkson twice for work purposes. Once, when he was filming his Extreme Machines doc, and the other was when he was doing a charity treasure hunt using our powerboats.

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
The episode when Jeremy and the Hamster put outboard engines on their cars/trucks and cross the channel...

That episode features my old workshop and boss (where I used to work). :smile: I have met Clarkson twice for work purposes. Once, when he was filming his Extreme Machines doc, and the other was when he was doing a charity treasure hunt using our powerboats.

Arrogant wanker or cool guy and down to earth?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism