3nd Round NFL Playoffs - Make Your Picks!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Sunday 1/20/2013 3:00pm
San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons

Sunday 1/20/2013 6:30pm
Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Well... Well... Well... I wasn't expecting the Ravens to make it this far, but it looks like a possible Harbaugh-bowl... :)

But then again, my 49ers are "scheduled" to lose next week. All season long it's win-win-lose. We just won 2 in a row... sooooo next week... ??? We will see...

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Niners and Ravens. I'd thought about going with the Patriots, but the Baltimore games are the only games I've picked wrong the last two weeks, so I'm done picking against them.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
From the voting so far it looks like the 49ers are a shoe in, but the Ravens/Patriots game is too close to call.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm also thinking SF and NE. I'd really like to see them battle it out in a high scoring game.

Apart of me is rooting for the Ravens or Falcons since Ray Lewis and Tony Gonzalez trying to make a run for the last chance for a ring (or another ring in Lewis' case). On a side note, it was great to see the emotion from Tony Gonzalez, I couldn't quite believe a player of his quality never got a chance to win a playoff game until now.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am picking who I like. Trying to actually figure it out hasn't worked for me so far.

Ravens - Falcons. Lewis - Gonzales. Flacco -Ryan.

How much fun would that be????

theta orionis

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Actually Brady does worse against the Ravens than any other team (lowest QB rating)...and since I'm a homer Ravens fan and a sucker for crab cakes, I'm taking Baltimore ftw and ...to beat the Niners in the Superbowl. ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb