Fallout TV Show????

Alex Kj

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Well, nowadays it's pretty trendy to make random "apocalyptic survival" TV series, so Bethesda are just trying to join in before it's too late... Let's just hope they'll find the good director and wont't try to skimp on props/costumes/special effects.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Will be interesting to see how the TV adaptation will be like. I'd like to see some of that power armour in action :excited:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Will be interesting to see how the TV adaptation will be like. I'd like to see some of that power armour in action :excited:

...and PIP Boys!!!

I went as a random post apocalyptic person for Halloween one year... made this modded nerf gun and had my phone strapped to my wrist with a PIP Boy like web page loaded PIP Boy. <- doesn't work in all desktop browsers, but if it does, the screen glare isn't as pronounced and the scan lines move.

Modded Nerf Stampede - YouTube

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh man how did I forget to mention them PIP boys :grin: That PIP boy thing on your phone is genius (btw the link loaded fine for me). And that nerf gun looks great. All this talk makes me want to get back into Fallout!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon