Google+

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone use google+ ? Does anyone even understand how it is supposed to work??
Sent from my Blue AT&T 8x using Board Xpress

Sam Sabri

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
It's like Facebook and Twitter had sex one night... then out popped Google+ ! You can follow me on there, but I'm not as active as I should be. I'm more into Twitter.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I just wish their mobile site didn't suck so bad. I'd use it more if I could access it from my Windows Phone. But yes, I was a part of the Beta, and it's more like Facebook with very good video video conferencing and better event handling. In other words, it's a social networking site that does social better than Facebook.

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Use it all the time. The mobile site just sucks on our windows phones. There is a wrapper app in the store but I'm not paying to use a website.

ryker002

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I use it, got less then one hundred followers but regardless. I feel like its as stated above a facebook, twitter crossbred. It personalizes your results better with google however, and syncs it over the whole google network which is convenient. I feel when it comes to posts however its more like a professional ecosystem where you can post things that you find interesting, your photography if you do some, or blog on it. Multi purposeful I suppose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3