- 01-26-2013, 01:56 PM #1
Hope everyone enjoying the snow in the UK (well apart from the ice which I properly slip on about 100 times or so )
Now I would really like it to go away for next year and get a bit warming
Is it bad in other places of the UK the area I live not to bad but still could be better
Or where you liveThe craziest member on WPCentral!
SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
01-26-2013, 05:37 PM #3
- 188 Posts
No, I'm not enjoying it at all! I hate the white sh*te. I have trouble getting out of my estate because the council don't clear it or grit it. Yet they still take my money every month (for what - I've never been entirely sure). I hit a pothole on one of the multitude of unrepaired roads near me a few nights ago - blew the tyre out. Thanks guys (so where does my car tax go, out of curiosity?). Everything stops. Getting anywhere or doing anything is difficult. I'm spending a fortune on gas central heating, to which I'm being held ransom. I feel like I'm living in a third world country. Maybe if you're eight years old and you've got a sledge it's great. I'm not and I haven't. Good news is, it's getting warmer (well, less cold). Bad news is, it's going to rain forever. Give me a break!!!
- By rabhimself81 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 02-14-2014, 12:38 PM
- By dukrem in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 32Last Post: 04-22-2013, 02:24 PM
- By lee.eubanks in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2012, 06:41 AM
- By pcparts1 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 11Last Post: 10-24-2012, 01:44 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2011, 02:38 AM