Tea or Coffee which do you prefer!

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I drink coffee 10-1 over tea. Coffee lightened and slightly sweetened. As for tea I prefer pekoe with sugar and lemon but I will take any herbal tea with nothing in it. The thought of milk in tea is an abomination to me.

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Like both, drink both black usually, but mainly a fan of tea. Also really enjoy shots of espresso. And Macchiatos and Americanos. Mmmmm.

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I need both actually.. Coffee in the morning and a Tea in the evening and sometimes at night. Can't imagine my day without any of those two. Haha!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Dude- life without coffe.....

*shudders*

I am fine with tea- just need the Black style. The green tea options are just a little weak.
But I am a Coffee Man. Give me some fresh ground in the AM. I only have a couple bad habits. Would crawl on my hands and knees across broken glass to get some fresh Kona .....:evil:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I haven't- should I? Is it "motor-oil in a mug", not for the faint-hearted type of caffeine?
It's really strong, and it contains grounds in the bottom of the cup. I liked it. When I had it, the barista was a young man from eastern Europe (it's popular in eastern Europe and in the Middle East). He knew how to make it properly.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
It's really strong, and it contains grounds in the bottom of the cup. I liked it. When I had it, the barista was a young man from eastern Europe (it's popular in eastern Europe and in the Middle East). He knew how to make it properly.

If it doesn't kill you it only makes you stronger, right?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess that's the thing. I've had Turkish coffee at a Turkish restaurant (run by Turkish owners) in Australia and it was OK. It was made properly but it's possible that it wasn't good coffee. I even had Ethiopian coffee at a Ethiopian restaurant, made their way. It was different, but I'm not a fan of Ethiopian coffee beans.