- 01-31-2013, 05:25 PM #1
Luxurious Vertu Ti RM-828V with Android shows up, it’s a Nokia-made device Unwired View
This thing is fugly and they want $3000 euros for it. LMAO. While not actually a Nokia branded phone the comparison of information is interesting to say the least even through Nokia no longer "owns" Vertu.
- 01-31-2013, 07:14 PM #3
Vertu was Nokia's high end product, like Lexus is for Toyota until they sold it off. Nothing makes it expensive except for the name. The design is just the trademark style.Vertu is a British-based manufacturer and retailer of luxury mobile phones. Formerly a wholly owned subsidiary, the business was an independently run division of the Finnish mobile-phone manufacturer Nokia. In October 2012, Nokia sold Vertu to private equity group EQT VI for an unspecified amount but will retain a 10% share.
02-03-2013, 09:33 PM #4
- 205 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
It's super expensive, ugly, as mentioned full of Chevron on the screen and a 1250 mah battery? This is a joke... For the same amount of money, I can get like what, two Lumia 920? This phone has everything, from a dual-core processor to Android OS but with 1250 mah battery, sounds very disappointing considering that my Lumia 620 which have 1300 mah battery and can last just, just enough for a day, what more with this beast but with less battery capacity? It's like you have a powerful Bugatti Veyron but with only 30l of fuel tank...
- By jdhooghe in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 97Last Post: 02-18-2013, 10:51 AM
- By PineappleJoe in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2012, 05:17 AM
- By G_The_One in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 02-28-2012, 07:31 PM
- By winbot in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:21 PM
- By Reflexx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2011, 07:51 PM