Tech-Rapper Wars

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
If you could associate a Tech Company with an appropriate rapper, what would they spit?.. If you wanna you use rock or something, fine.. But, you should bring some fire. I used,

Apple: Lil' Wayne (Why is he still around?, makes money though);
Google: MGK (Disrupting the game, both talk mad trash when everybody's looking);
Microsoft: Fabolous (leading the competition On all fronts, been around forever);
Blackberry: Ghostface Killah (He never left!, still supremely good);
Linux: Trae Tha Truth (That's probably good stuff, if you like that, I guess);
Ubuntu: Papoose (He could run this, if he tried)
Nintendo: 50 Cent (Never count him out, never bet against him, he likes that money);
Sony: Cory Gunz: (One day, he's gonna come out with the best album ever. Maybe next time.. Yea!..)

I don't really care if these are "wrong," I just came up with it. ~ What'chu got?

(This is just supposed to be a playful thread really)

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
NOKIA I would pick with eminem because there both innovative :wink:

The song choice would be without me, real slim shady and won't back down :smile:

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
NOKIA I would pick with eminem because there both innovative :wink:

The song choice would be without me, real slim shady and won't back down :smile:

You know... It took me a real long time to figure out a connection there. But, I mean Nokia was hella relevant in the 90's. And Shady came out with radical lyrics, with his Slim Shady LP and then Marshall Mathers. You might be on to something. They're both a little crazy, one does crazy leaf phones and Crazy concepts, and Elop saying wonderful things to keep investors happy; and the other does chainsaw and hockey mask performances, a performance with Elton John, and then makes an awesome Angry GIF onstage with Gaga with her wearing meat, and him confused.. ~ I see where you coming from there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb