The NFL is rigged.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I would like to add that our coach, Jim Harbaugh, is in on the scam. The whole season it was W, W, L... In each of those 4 losses, he set up the team to lose. In each of those losses the run game stayed under 100yrds. In each of those losses he put it all on the QB (be it Smith or Kaepernick). The Niners are not built like the Patriots or the Saints. The 50% run and 50% pass is what the Niners do best. And the coach knows that. You take away one of those elements, and the Niners are easily beat. It wasn't the defense that took them away, it was play calling.

The NFL and the media already decided that Ray Lewis was the bigger cash cow. But I already saw it coming a few months before the SB. I didn't even think the Niners were going to be in the SB. I thought it was going to be a Manning vs Manning deal. But I guess that will have to wait. Maybe next year? In the meantime, the Niners are due to make another playoff run next year to gain more popularity. The NFL owners wants the $200M they put up for the new Santa Clara stadium back. The only way to get it back is to sell tickets.

Is the NFL Fixed? A look back at the last 10 SuperBowls - YouTube
Is the NFL Fixed? PT 2: A Closer Look at 2012-2013 Season - YouTube

I had to stop watching that video after it stated Baltimore, Green Bay, Pittsburgh and Indianapolis are 'big market' cities.

TV Markets:

Pittsburgh: 23
Indianapolis: 25
Baltimore: 26
Green Bay: 70

Only 1 team in the top 23 has won a Super Bowl in the past decade (NY).

CHIP72

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad we don't have fans like the soccer hooligans in other countries...that light fires, pollute, pillage, rape and assualt other fans. Oh nevermind...I forgot about Philadelphia.

JerseySal must be from the wrong side of Joisey, aka the state where on the major bridges it's free to get in but you have to pay to get out.

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
There was no way the NFL was going to let the Ravens lose (I am not a Ravens or 49'ers fan).

Anyone see the "skirmish" where TWO different Ravens players physically pushed two officials and there wasn't a single call? In ANY sport, if you so much as TOUCH an official, it is a penalty and most often a fine.

The two point conversation attempt? Look at the replay, there is a raven that is literally bear-hugging a 49'er, almost comically. And no call.

The 49's needed to play a full game, which they didn't, but come on, even from an outsiders view of this game, it was obvious the NFL wanted the murderous Ray Lewis retirement train to end on a high note.

Last edited:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Sigh......

-SuperBowl ratings could have a team from Alaska against a team from Wyoming and STILL be over 100 million. Not buying the "ratings" discussion.
-If they were worried about ratings in the future,"allowing" a SuperBowl winning, MVP showing from Colin Keapernick would be way more profitable. The mobile, do everything QB's drive ratings way more then a retiring LB that over half of America dislikes.
-I will accept the last throw, the Ravens got away with the hold. A missed call, wow. That doesn't happen 2-3 times a game to each team. But, truly, it wasn't a factor because the 1) The reciver was pushing off, 2) they were both looking back for the ball, 3) The ball was uncatchable tossed about 3 yards over the heads of everyone (a ton of referees will not throw flags on uncatchable balls late in a game), 4) The 4 plays the 49ers called in the game deciding sequence did not play to their strength, and 5) The fact they were behind 28-6 had WAY more to do with their losing then anything in the endzone with less then three minutes left.

Heck, as a life long Tampa Bay Bucs fan from a kid when the expansion was awarded them, I understand this type of talk. I lived with cream-sicle uniforms with a winking pirate with a feather as a mascot, drafting 3 QB's in the first round (Steve Young, Trent Dilfer, Doug Williams) that I watched win SuperBowls with other teams, 16 straight seasons of 10 losses or more, 3 out of four seasons with the #1 overall pick, one time watching our pick (Bo Jackson) sign with a Baseball team to stay away from us, and of course the wonderful, never to be touched record of 26 losses in a row.

We finally get a SuperBowl win, and I find out 10 years later that players are saying the coaches threw the game. HEY!!! LEAVE MY SUPERBOWL WIN ALONE!!!!

But, I love me some football, so anything we can talk about that keeps it in the news, I am fine with.

About that faked moon landing..... :devil:

rebornempowered

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Your coach wet the bed. Plain and simple. In addition the QB didn't have the guts to audible out of it or change the play in the huddle. Seriously. Who calls a fade with the Super Bowl on the line. It was undoubtedly a borderline penalty but who wants to be the ref that decided the Super Bowl?

nottechsmart

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
How about 4 straight passes though when you have Frank Gore??? The call was questionable but the play calling was worse I think. They had time and should've at least tried a running play. IMHO of course:)

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Last edited:

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Sigh......

-SuperBowl ratings could have a team from Alaska against a team from Wyoming and STILL be over 100 million. Not buying the "ratings" discussion.
-If they were worried about ratings in the future,"allowing" a SuperBowl winning, MVP showing from Colin Keapernick would be way more profitable. The mobile, do everything QB's drive ratings way more then a retiring LB that over half of America dislikes.
-I will accept the last throw, the Ravens got away with the hold. A missed call, wow. That doesn't happen 2-3 times a game to each team. But, truly, it wasn't a factor because the 1) The reciver was pushing off, 2) they were both looking back for the ball, 3) The ball was uncatchable tossed about 3 yards over the heads of everyone (a ton of referees will not throw flags on uncatchable balls late in a game), 4) The 4 plays the 49ers called in the game deciding sequence did not play to their strength, and 5) The fact they were behind 28-6 had WAY more to do with their losing then anything in the endzone with less then three minutes left.

Heck, as a life long Tampa Bay Bucs fan from a kid when the expansion was awarded them, I understand this type of talk. I lived with cream-sicle uniforms with a winking pirate with a feather as a mascot, drafting 3 QB's in the first round (Steve Young, Trent Dilfer, Doug Williams) that I watched win SuperBowls with other teams, 16 straight seasons of 10 losses or more, 3 out of four seasons with the #1 overall pick, one time watching our pick (Bo Jackson) sign with a Baseball team to stay away from us, and of course the wonderful, never to be touched record of 26 losses in a row.

We finally get a SuperBowl win, and I find out 10 years later that players are saying the coaches threw the game. HEY!!! LEAVE MY SUPERBOWL WIN ALONE!!!!

But, I love me some football, so anything we can talk about that keeps it in the news, I am fine with.

About that faked moon landing..... :devil:

My Ninja!!!

Go Broncos!!

rebornempowered

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Coincidence? I think not...

Yes, I think so. The schedules are made with a formula. It isn't like John Mara (the NFL's chief tyrant by the way) sat down and arranged for his team to have an easy schedule next year. As soon as the regular season is done every team knows their basic schedule for the next season based upon which divisions they play the next year and the final records of that previous season.

So, yes, it is a coincidence.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Yes, I think so. The schedules are made with a formula. It isn't like John Mara (the NFL's chief tyrant by the way) sat down and arranged for his team to have an easy schedule next year. As soon as the regular season is done every team knows their basic schedule for the next season based upon which divisions they play the next year and the final records of that previous season.

So, yes, it is a coincidence.

The international games kind of put a question mark in that formula.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb