Noticed anyone with a Windows Phone lately?

Jezza

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I have only really seen (or noticed) 2 Windows Phones in the wild. One was a guy who used to ride the bus to town, always playing wordament on his 830 and the other is my girlfriends dad and his 520.

Although my girlfriends dad dropped his 520 only 2 days after getting the phone, breaking the screen. As he couldn't be bothered to get it fixed, I ended up inheriting it and fixing the screen, although the touch panel isn't very accurate or sensitive at all even after being fixed :/

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I see phones with coloured backings all the time from a distance, but when I get closer I end up realising it's another phone with a coloured case and not a lumia.

I'm not talking about the colour... As soon as you hear a Nokia sound: Ringtone or notification, you know it's a Windows Phone....
WP is everywhere!!!

P1ng0fDeath

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Saw a white 730 at college today. It looks so beautiful, makes me want one! Saw the classic 520 on a party last week too. I hope WP keeps outdistancing iOS in Brazil...

holymell

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I bought an 830 for my boyfriend after I'd fallen in love with mine 😊 then I gave my dad my old 635, and he loves it.
Other than that, I've seen one 535 at work. A customer was using it. I talked to her for a few minutes, of course showed her the 830.
Other than that... No. I know two other people that use them and they only do so because I effectively convinced them to. Boyfriend was an easy sell- his Android was running out of battery after about three hours. He would have taken anything as a replacement. My dad hadn't even had a smartphone before the 635. And he's adorable with his little case for it 😃
I live in the Midwest US. Never really see them out and about. I make sure to show the people who ask about my phone the benefits of owning a WP. EVERYONE here has iPhone. Rarely see Samsung, even.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Saw a 520 two days ago at college. The guy was a bit ungrateful with what he had though. I bet he didn't even had the latest OS on it and doesn't really bothered to explore the benefits and tips and tricks of owning a WP.

Topataco

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I see them EVERYWHERE in college. Most students have the 520 or 920, some have 1020's or 1520's and I've spotted a few with 830/930. Like t three out of ten people that I see have WP, two have iPhone and the rest have some kind of Android. Also I just in Puerto Rico, idk what the numbers are, but Windows Phones are popular here

musicnews_jlo

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I see phones with coloured backings all the time from a distance, but when I get closer I end up realising it's another phone with a coloured case and not a lumia.

Yeah sometimes it turns out to be an iPhone 5c,I get si happy when I see a coloured bck just to get excited but windows phone are quite popular her in the UK I know a lot of people on my family and in college with them

tohoshinki

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I've seen a fair few 930's, 625's, 520's around here in Australia. The Lumia 530 is the one I see a lot of kids with (sells for $30 on prepaid).

I think I've only seen a 1520 out in the wild once but it never saw carrier release over here.

Hopefully we will see the 640 around.

pureview_lvr

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I saw few Lumia 520, 720, 625. But I never ever saw the Lumia 1020 and Lumia 1520 also even Lumia 930
But I saw lots of notes and galaxies around me.
It makes me cry that WP such have low market share.
In Which galaxy I leave.

Windows phone user person is most wanted
Interpol ,raw , FBI should search them. Hahahahaha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital