Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

If i Permanently delete my account i have now could i use the same email address to sign up for the 50 gig?

so apparently if you delete your account your email stays registered and cant even add it to another account. Does anyone know how to unregister your email? Its like said email becomes useless at all for box once used in any manner.
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,276 Global Posts
    I just signed up for the 25GB deal. I'm tempted to jump on this with a second email account but quite frankly I already have 100+ GBs from various accounts. I'm not sure if I need another one to micro-manage.

Ok for anybody interested. IF you already signed up for box on a lower gb free plan and want the 50gb plan instead but can't because you've already signed up do this... use another email address to sign up then cancel the account you first had. Then write into the box team asking them to unregister your email address that you canceled. From there you can add it to your new account and if you like set it as your new primary email. Then you've got the 50gb plan on the account you orig had less data with. This is of course if you don't want or need two diff accounts. Just an fyi.