Will Phone Games ever step it up?

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok SO is it possible for phone's to run open world gaming? even if the graphics aren't mind blowing to the extreme of xbox and ps3. for instance are they capable of running a halo or farcry? and if they are where are they at? I would love for them to be linked to the actual xbox or ps3 versions to play and progress while on the go. I'm tired of 2d games. it doesnt matter how rich the graphics are. i want 3d play in open world. and if there is one please let me know???? also same goes for tablets like my surface rt........

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
market research and the actual market shows smaller/less intense games for casual play are what the majority of portable gamers want/play/buy. look at nintendo vs sony in the handheld market... the PSP smoked the DS in every aspect BUT the DS made a mockery of the PSP. (same thing is happening with the 3DS and PSP Vita)

ALSO our batteries can't handle it.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
market research and the actual market shows smaller/less intense games for casual play are what the majority of portable gamers want/play/buy. look at nintendo vs sony in the handheld market... the PSP smoked the DS in every aspect BUT the DS made a mockery of the PSP. (same thing is happening with the 3DS and PSP Vita)

ALSO our batteries can't handle it.
battery schmattery why can't they make an external battery pad for the rt? And personally I don't like ds style games as much. I would consider a psp and I know several others who would to if if wasn't so pricey. That's the thing with hand held games. In general they need to cut the prices down. I also believe market research on many levels is bogus. I think they put those numbers there so people actually buy into other products. But that's my opinion. And I'm not asking for anything intense like the new crysis or anything but maybe something like the original driver game. Or something mega man legends. Ya know 3d world and those are not intense games. But this 2d back wall flowing games and top view down is just pathetic in many ways. Again though that's my personal opinion. I won't spend money on a game unless its actually worth it. And the current crop of games aren't worth it. Its 2013 not 1985 just with better graphics.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6