question about an app

Steve Girard

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Ok I know on Android & iPhone I was able to use an app called "tapatalk" to browse through forums. Is there a similar app for WP8, or do I just have to use IE? thanks.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi Steve and Welcome to WPcentral forums, there is board express pro and wpcentrals app both can be found in the store. I use both but wpcentral is the best. If I could be of any other help please just ask.
General.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Is there an app for windows 8? Would love something besides board express for my surface pro The big issue with both foroplex and board express it doesn't let you like a post on w8 and wp8for both.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

sgirard1991

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Is there an app for windows 8? The big issue with both foroplex and board express it doesn't let you like a post
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

I just downloaded the WPcentral app, as they suggested above. Working flawlessly so far! Worth the 99 cents!

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm on wp8. I was able to find it. I searched "wpcentral", costs 99 cents. I'm not sure if there is one for W8 desktop or tablet though.
yeah, I have owned WP central since the app first came out on wp7.

I love the tapatalk app on my wife's iPad. Just hoping for one for my surface pro. Would love to gave tapatalk for w8 and even WP.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro