Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

GT: R0NELL
    GS: 100,332
    Xbox Gamer. I got my Xbox 360 after seeing the Mad world trailer for Gears of War on TV LOL. I took the money I was saving up to get The PS3 and never turn back. So yes... NEW XBOX FOR ME!!!
    🎮
    Thanked by:

Right now i have 4 Xbox 360's so i will be getting the new Xbox
    Thanked by:
    Quote Originally Posted by WinFan1 View Post
    I must say I'm not very fond of Xbox either. Sony has to do a better job of online monitoring.
    I didn't say I wasn't fond of XBOX, Im saying I would have the XBOX over the PS3, ahahaha.

Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Newell View Post
    I didn't say I wasn't fond of XBOX, Im saying I would have the XBOX over the PS3, ahahaha.
    I meant to put PS there lol typo.
    Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.- Plato

I'm mainly on PC. Started gaming on PCs before a brief stint with a PS 1 and 2. Then back again full time on PC. With regards to games, i share some of the titles listed in the OP as well as the Metal Gear solid series (up to the 3rd), Crysis series, Civ V, C&C series, Borderlands 1&2, Anno 2070 and Far Cry 3 are all notable titles that I can remember atm.

With the way Microsoft is integrating across platforms, I may consider getting the next XBOX.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gedzum View Post
    I'm mainly on PC. Started gaming on PCs before a brief stint with a PS 1 and 2. Then back again full time on PC. With regards to games, i share some of the titles listed in the OP as well as the Metal Gear solid series (up to the 3rd), Crysis series, Civ V, C&C series, Borderlands 1&2, Anno 2070 and Far Cry 3 are all notable titles that I can remember atm.

With the way Microsoft is integrating across platforms, I may consider getting the next XBOX.
    cool when the new Xbox drops I hope to add some new friends 😊
    Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.- Plato

Global Posts
    7,539 Global Posts
    The only console I really liked (and owned) was the Nintendo 64. Else I have always been using a PC for gaming.

Nowadays I play only from time to time, maybe once in two weeks, so it wouldn't make sense to invest into a new PC or a console. I don't know if I'd buy an XBox 720 (or whatever it will be called) or a new PC if I invest again into this hobby. I would prefer the simplicity of a console, but I still often look at Steam for great deals on games, I think I would miss that. I don't know if there's something comparable on consoles.
    Thanked by:

I am an Xbox gamer. Recently I have been busy with work so play took a back seat.

Loved Battlefield BC2, 3 was good too. Used to enjoy COD, but really tired of it now. Find it mind numbing. Loved Portal, played through Portal 2 single player, still want to try multiplayer.

Didn't get Skyrim, might be worth a purchase now. Is it worth getting on Xbox? Borrowed Far Cry 3 from a friend, spent 4 mins on it so far, hard to tell if it will be good.

I am hoping to get the new xbox, and am looking forward to Battlefield 4. Surely that is being launched within the next 12months. EA keep stating that it looks stunning.

Also considering buying BBFC2 again just for a go on Harvest day again.
    Own a Lumia 920 - in UK

Gamertag: peachy001

Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
    Hi I'm PC and PS3 I like playing both, for the past month I been busy with applying for a job and succeeded so I haven't had much time for playing games

I tend to play PC a lot more mainly because I'm on my laptop a lot.

My accounts are below:

PC stream account username : BIGPADDY009
    PS3 Account username: BIGPADDY009
    XBOX account: BIGPADDY009

I will add the games later CBA

Added: XBOX account: BIGPADDY009
    Last edited by BIGPADDY; 03-05-2013 at 04:09 PM.
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
    Thanked by:
    WinFan1 likes this.

X360
    Mainly playing BLOP2 and Trials Evolution
    Just finished the awesome Far Cry 3 and still got Assassin's creed 3 to run through

Looking forward to the X720/Durango (or whatever it's going to be called)
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    I don't own a 360, therefore PC.
    I see people giving out their account names. XBL, Steam, Raptr (and social networks) would be all the same username as here. Like things unified as possible.
    WinFan1 likes this.

I have both but I use PC gaming the most...
    WinFan1 likes this.

Xbox 360!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12