Hey Guys Xbox OR PS OR PC?

Oliver Newell

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I will be getting the upcoming 720 or whatever Microsoft are going to call it. Im quite sick of playstation now to be honest. Very few good games on it, the online is absolutely ridiculous. I don't care if you have to pay for online on XBOX the online gameplay on XBOX is so much better. I play the Call of duty's a lot and you would not believe the amount of game hacking that still goes on SEN (yeah Sony renamed it, not many people know that it isn't called PSN anymore, its Sony Entertainment Network ? !), even the more recent ones like MW3, these stupid little hackers completely spoiling it for everyone else. Besides which I am only an XBOX down from having the full Microsoft eco system which, lets be honest, is the best around. Other than that the XBOX has always been a more serious games console where as the Playstation have been universal tools - blue ray players, dvd players in the days of the PS2 ect.

Last edited:

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
PC gamer here. If you have a good rig then it blows everything else away. Crysis 3 looks amazing on a pc with everything up very high.

Dont get me wrong i do play consoles and i have most and i will get the new ps4 and xbox but im a graphics whore and my pc gives me that fix ;) and i love the mods you can use.

Oddly the wiiu just doesn't interest me. Its one if the only consoles i havnt owned. Its a shame they didn't wait til the end of this year and compete with the big boys.

Im more interested in the Ouya over the wiiu and i cant wait to try out the Oculus Rift with Doom 4. Virtual reality is coming back!
I gotta say I'm not much of a graphics whore one of my favorite games to this day is final fantasy 7, story line wise I think its pretty hard to beat and I can actually look past graphics that's why I don't mind console gaming because as long as its decent enough with an awesome story line in ok with it.

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I will be getting the upcoming 720 or whatever Microsoft are going to call it. Im quite sick of playstation now to be honest. Very few good games on it, the online is absolutely ridiculous. I don't care if you have to pay for online on XBOX the online gameplay is so much better. I play the Call of duty's a lot and you would not believe the amount of game hacking that still goes on it, even the more recent ones like MW3, these stupid little hackers completely spoiling it for everyone else. Besides which I am only an XBOX down from having the full Microsoft eco system which, lets be honest, is the best around.
I must say I'm not very fond of ps either. Sony has to do a better job of online monitoring.

Last edited:

R0NELL

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
GT: R0NELL
GS: 100,332
Xbox Gamer. I got my Xbox 360 after seeing the Mad world trailer for Gears of War on TV LOL. I took the money I was saving up to get The PS3 and never turn back. So yes... NEW XBOX FOR ME!!!
🎮

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm mainly on PC. Started gaming on PCs before a brief stint with a PS 1 and 2. Then back again full time on PC. With regards to games, i share some of the titles listed in the OP as well as the Metal Gear solid series (up to the 3rd), Crysis series, Civ V, C&C series, Borderlands 1&2, Anno 2070 and Far Cry 3 are all notable titles that I can remember atm.

With the way Microsoft is integrating across platforms, I may consider getting the next XBOX.

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm mainly on PC. Started gaming on PCs before a brief stint with a PS 1 and 2. Then back again full time on PC. With regards to games, i share some of the titles listed in the OP as well as the Metal Gear solid series (up to the 3rd), Crysis series, Civ V, C&C series, Borderlands 1&2, Anno 2070 and Far Cry 3 are all notable titles that I can remember atm.

With the way Microsoft is integrating across platforms, I may consider getting the next XBOX.
cool when the new Xbox drops I hope to add some new friends 😊

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
The only console I really liked (and owned) was the Nintendo 64. Else I have always been using a PC for gaming.

Nowadays I play only from time to time, maybe once in two weeks, so it wouldn't make sense to invest into a new PC or a console. I don't know if I'd buy an XBox 720 (or whatever it will be called) or a new PC if I invest again into this hobby. I would prefer the simplicity of a console, but I still often look at Steam for great deals on games, I think I would miss that. I don't know if there's something comparable on consoles.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I am an Xbox gamer. Recently I have been busy with work so play took a back seat.

Loved Battlefield BC2, 3 was good too. Used to enjoy COD, but really tired of it now. Find it mind numbing. Loved Portal, played through Portal 2 single player, still want to try multiplayer.

Didn't get Skyrim, might be worth a purchase now. Is it worth getting on Xbox? Borrowed Far Cry 3 from a friend, spent 4 mins on it so far, hard to tell if it will be good.

I am hoping to get the new xbox, and am looking forward to Battlefield 4. Surely that is being launched within the next 12months. EA keep stating that it looks stunning.

Also considering buying BBFC2 again just for a go on Harvest day again.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi I'm PC and PS3 I like playing both, for the past month I been busy with applying for a job and succeeded so I haven't had much time for playing games :crying:

I tend to play PC a lot more mainly because I'm on my laptop a lot.

My accounts are below:

PC stream account username : BIGPADDY009
PS3 Account username: BIGPADDY009
XBOX account: BIGPADDY009

I will add the games later CBA :evil:

Added: XBOX account: BIGPADDY009

Last edited:

DJRedLine

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
X360
Mainly playing BLOP2 and Trials Evolution
Just finished the awesome Far Cry 3 and still got Assassin's creed 3 to run through

Looking forward to the X720/Durango (or whatever it's going to be called)

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't own a 360, therefore PC.
I see people giving out their account names. XBL, Steam, Raptr (and social networks) would be all the same username as here. Like things unified as possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster