- 02-26-2013, 10:52 AM #2
So, the Verge is biased against Microsoft?! HOLY CRAP! THE SKY IS BLUE, TOO! When did this happen?!?!?!?! Why did no one tell the rest of us?
Yeah, I stopped paying much attention to the Verge because they're obviously VERY biased in so many ways.
- 02-26-2013, 10:54 AM #3
not as bad as Gizmodo. but I agree. They're lucky they're entertaining in their podcasts or I wouldn't hang around!Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT
02-26-2013, 11:07 AM #6
- 2,716 Posts
- 02-26-2013, 12:56 PM #7
I don't listen to the Verge podcasts, but honestly I don't listen to anyone's podcasts since listening or watching someone is such an inefficient means of gathering information-- I can read far faster and skip information I don't find relevant. I don't mind a biased review as long as people recognize their bias and as someone who doesn't work in tech I don't always find the articles in the Verge very helpful. I am not their target audience. I find WPCentral much more accessible.
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 02-05-2013, 05:59 PM
- By Kei Square in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 22Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:37 AM
- By wormy6 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2012, 03:32 PM
- By Neo Nuke in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2012, 12:55 PM
- By Ambient85 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2011, 09:24 AM