What is your favorite desktop browser?

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I have IE10, Opera, Pale Moon, and Nightly (an experimental 64-bit browser from Mozilla). Nightly is my default browser.

Yup. I have been running with Nightly for about 3 weeks now. Pretty buggy (of course it is, it's beta) but the updates come fast and furious. I guess it's even more experimental than Aurora.

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Comodo Dragon lately. It's Chromium-based, so it's similar to Chrome. Supposedly more secure/private.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Waterfox for me (64-bit FF). I occasionally will give Chrome a whirl, but it just does not load pages as fast as FF no matter what I try.

LOL how no one has said Safari yet.

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I used to use Firefox for several years until that one suddenly get slowed down for some reason and crashes pretty often despite not installing any add-ons. Get tired of it, switched to Opera. Wasn't impressed, I then moved to Flock. Saaame as Firefox. Finally I challenged myself to use Chrome. I used to bash Chrome and not liking every single thing about it but guess what? It's been a year that I'm using Chrome now and it's now my favourite :)

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I use Chrome for any Google services I have to use and Firefox for just about anything else. Internet Explorer 10 still seems a bit slow compared to the other two.

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Ok, who's the numbskull who voted for Safari!? We were going for an 0'fer and you've ruined it! Afraid to post I presume. :winktongue:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Really want to use IE10 on my Windows 8 but I cannot stand those ads and the white space that at times successfully replaces the ads. I am stuck with Chrome for Metro for now as adblock gives me that painfree experience!

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I have gone from all Firefox to all Chrome and now I really like the new IE... But I still use Chrome and sometimes even Opera! Overall though the new IE is solid.

roaspiras

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I still use IE. I have tried Chrome but I see no significant reason to switch that's why I still prefer IE and I myself don't use extensions or add-ins coz I think that will only slow down the browser. My Internet surfing need is simple so IE works for me.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
We have been fairly loyal to Firefox, it has been our browser for many computers. IE has always been my second choice. I truly have no negatives to say about any of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05