What is your favorite desktop browser?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Which desktop browsers do you have installed?

Which desktop browser is your favorite that you use as default browser?

I have IE10, Opera, Pale Moon, and Nightly (an experimental 64-bit browser from Mozilla). Nightly is my default browser.

Marcos Hidalgo

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
IE 10(default) and Firefox is what I am currently running, every now and then Opera. I really like IE10, maybe its just me (probably) but it seems kinda buggy still, I know IE9 was the same at first.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

Ronald Brown

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I have IE10 and Chrome installed currently but IE10 is my default browser. I used FF for many years then switched to Chrome but now I am back to IE10 because of work mainly.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
IE10 by default because its what I use on my phone and Surface and its built into Windows 8.

I'd rank them IE10 > Chrome > IE9 > Opera and I won't even touch Firefox or Safari.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I mainly use Firefox, but occasionally use IE10. Videos are sometimes choppy for me on IE10, but I don't usually use it for that anyway.

Marcos Hidalgo

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I usually use FF for times when YouTube or other sites won't wont play nice with IE10
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm primarily using Chrome, thought I've contemplated switching to IE. I just like having my bookmarks synched across my devices. That's pretty much my sole reason, right now. I do web development, so I have IE10, Chrome, and Firefox all installed. I haven't had a client ask me to focus on any others, so I haven't bothered with Opera since college (jeez, that was 5 years ago, now).

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
my thoughts exactly, without ad block and the lag when loading pages i am stuck on chrome as much as i want to use ie 10. I havent had ads in so long when i try to use ie it bugs the crap out of me to see all this stuff pushed at me in the corners of my eyes, it just isnt as clean with ads.

johaas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Opera won me over several years ago, but I'll still go back to Internet Explorer on the rare occasion that I get the "incompatible browser" screen.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I've been using IE for years. Once in a while, I'll go to Chrome and use it for a while, but then I'll come across a site that requires IE. So I just end up going back to IE. It doesn't make any sense to have to install an IE extension just to use Chrome.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I mainly use Firefox as it has more/better add-ons. I would use IE, but it's painful without Adblock.

my thoughts exactly, without ad block and the lag when loading pages i am stuck on chrome as much as i want to use ie 10. I havent had ads in so long when i try to use ie it bugs the crap out of me to see all this stuff pushed at me in the corners of my eyes, it just isnt as clean with ads.
Lack of Adblock is the main reason why I rarely use IE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss