Is anyone here a Christian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Define Christian. Somebody who goes to church every Sunday like he's told, or somebody who truly tries to live his/her life according to the teachings of Jesus Christ? Somebody who handles their business or somebody who gets in your face and tells you that you'll burn in **** if you don't repent?

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Define Christian. Somebody who goes to church every Sunday like he's told, or somebody who truly tries to live his/her life according to the teachings of Jesus Christ? Somebody who handles their business or somebody who gets in your face and tells you that you'll burn in **** if you don't repent?

But of course the in your face burn in **** kind!

blindfromthesun

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Fellow Christian here. Catholic to be more specific. Perhaps you could start a discussion on Christian centric apps and app developers next time. Lets keep it relevant to the topic of Windows Phone ;-)

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Fellow Christian here. Catholic to be more specific. Perhaps you could start a discussion on Christian centric apps and app developers next time. Lets keep it relevant to the topic of Windows Phone ;-)

If Jesus was here in just more than Spirit, he'd be using a 920. Happy now? :)

Christian here as well. Proud of it too.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Ancient aliens FTW!

In all seriousness though, I lean towards Christianity over anything else, but I don't go to church.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I am closing this guys. The OP hasn't answered any questions generated, but has liked responses.

Political and Religious threads normally generate strong opinions and go no where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven