Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi folks,

I got banned last night for posting a link about a very clever charger that goes into your wallet. BANNED? Like wth?!

Anyway its a credit card looking charger that fits nicely into your wallet. So you always have a charger with you!

Not spam, I don't gain anything for posting this, I just wanted to share a solution for peoples battery issues!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,477 Global Posts
    Hey. I did mention to the higher ups that it looked okay to me. One of the super moderators (who I do not wish to name) then removed it. I assumed that they knew better than me. I will bring it up with the mod in question once I get back on my computer.

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."
    Thanked by:

Thank you Paladineleeds. I appreciate it :)

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinleeds View Post
    Hey. I did mention to the higher ups that it looked okay to me. One of the super moderators (who I do not wish to name) then removed it. I assumed that they knew better than me. I will bring it up with the mod in question once I get back on my computer.