whats your bike? what accessories do you have?

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So yesterday I acquired a brand new 2013 Fugi Nevada 1.5! This bike is freaking awesome! So I was wondering what do you have? What all have you done with it? Have you changed things on your bike? What accessories have you gotten for it? I was also given a new giro rift tree helmet and metal pedals for my new love ;). So let me know! I'll post a pic when I get to my surface for every one to see.

Last edited:

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Bought my cube last year, changed Tyres to semi slicks, new handgrips, new shorter front stem, new flat pedals, bontrager bottle cage, camelback bottle and a mucky nutz front mud guard

Attachments

• big_cube_2012_314001_ltd_sl_grey_metal_green.jpg
    big_cube_2012_314001_ltd_sl_grey_metal_green.jpg
    929.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 4210-0-full-222-67.jpg
    4210-0-full-222-67.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 4210-0-full-333-67.jpg
    4210-0-full-333-67.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 7

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
It's a Sun EZ-1 Cruzer recumbent. I bought it after my hip (and other vital parts) was badly shattered in a car accident. It was part of my physical therapy to walk again. I named the bike "Recovery". It's a great ride.
well looks fun. Sorry to hear your accident.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, really good bikes and some great colours. They are made in Germany. I live in the uk.
yea I went looking yesterday almost all day and went for this fugi. I wanted to look for jamis bikes but no one in my area had any even though there websites said they carry them. But I'm extremely happy with what I got. And my lady surprised me by wanting to go get new bikes!

Zerveone

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey there,
Mostly a lurker here, but i'm going to give it a try as i do love biking.
WP_000190.jpg
WP_000042.jpg
Second one is a bit blurred.

Hardly added or changed anything in my bike. It's Author Solution 2010, nothing special to be honest, but i like it's simplicity. If my backpack can be called an accessory - Same brand, Breeze model. Some tools inside for field repairs in case an emergency occurred. I do like to go on longer trips, mostly forest or countryside rides - got some great pictures made with my L800. If you don't mind - i'll share a Photosynth panorama with You
79fb120b-9f5c-448c-bd4e-767e3bbb0f5f.jpg

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey there,
Mostly a lurker here, but i'm going to give it a try as i do love biking.
View attachment 30634
View attachment 30635
Second one is a bit blurred.

Hardly added or changed anything in my bike. It's Author Solution 2010, nothing special to be honest, but i like it's simplicity. If my backpack can be called an accessory - Same brand, Breeze model. Some tools inside for field repairs in case an emergency occurred. I do like to go on longer trips, mostly forest or countryside rides - got some great pictures made with my L800. If you don't mind - i'll share a Photosynth panorama with You

View attachment 30636
that's a pretty nice panorama photo. Your bike is another I've not heard of sadly :(. My photo was taken with my l920. Yea I need to get a bag now that I can carry my surface in for when I ride to somewhere local.

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Well I believe I can join in on this one, but my bike is a little different :grin:

This is me and my 2004 Harley Davidson 1200 Custom Sportster. Accessories: rigid leather saddle bags and chrome bag rails, Screaming Eagle II slash out pipes, Screaming Eagle jetted carburetor, backrest, clamp on windshield for those really long rides. Oh and forward controls of course, which I'm planning on upgrading to the chrome set.

u6AAm2d.jpg

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well I believe I can join in on this one, but my bike is a little different :grin:

This is me and my 2004 Harley Davidson 1200 Custom Sportster. Accessories: rigid leather saddle bags and chrome bag rails, Screaming Eagle II slash out pipes, Screaming Eagle jetted carburetor, backrest, clamp on windshield for those really long rides. Oh and forward controls of course, which I'm planning on upgrading to the chrome set.

http://i.imgur.com/u6AAm2d.jpg
pretty sweet as well! I eventually want to get a Kawasaki ninja bike. 650 realm though.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This is my ladies bike that she picked out. Its a Marin bear valley. She got a really good deal on it.

Attachments

• Marin.jpg
    Marin.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 7

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The bag is pretty nice. Holds our two l920's perfectly and its water proof. (well to a degree I assume.) the water bottle holder I liked because its adjustable and holds the bottles pretty tight. Right now these are my only accessories.

Attachments

• topeak_tri_drybag_1_1_11_m.jpg
    topeak_tri_drybag_1_1_11_m.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 3c6c7f42-c171-42f8-a303-ab3d4eee3524.jpg
    3c6c7f42-c171-42f8-a303-ab3d4eee3524.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 78

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Trek 7100 (hybrid) here... I've got a phone mount, however it doesn't work well with my 920's side buttons :/

Other accessories are just a pocket that fits under the seat, water bottle holders and a water backpack.

Wife wants me to get a helmet, but I just haven't felt the need. IDK, I grew up in a time when no one ever wore helmets on bikes. I don't ride off road, mainly on paved trails, in fact, I'm about to close on a house that is right next to one of the bike trails here in SA, TX...

So I guess, who wears helmets and who doesn't?

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Trek 7100 (hybrid) here... I've got a phone mount, however it doesn't work well with my 920's side buttons :/

Other accessories are just a pocket that fits under the seat, water bottle holders and a water backpack.

Wife wants me to get a helmet, but I just haven't felt the need. IDK, I grew up in a time when no one ever wore helmets on bikes. I don't ride off road, mainly on paved trails, in fact, I'm about to close on a house that is right next to one of the bike trails here in SA, TX...

So I guess, who wears helmets and who doesn't?
I forgot to show my helmet. I'm relatively new to biking though hence my excitement! But this helmet was thrown in for free with the bike because I didn't have one. I wore it today and I barely noticed it. So I'll probably continue wearing it. Just in case ��

Attachments

• giro-rift.jpg
    giro-rift.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 71

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney