Friend in a coma and not waking up

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
John 3:16 For so greatly did God love the world that He gave His only Son, that every one who trusts in Him may not perish but may have the life of Ages

Amen

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Sending positive energy and prayers your way as well...may you, your friend, and his family be blessed with Divine health and Understanding...

Graham Forbes

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Sadness is a heavy burden, but it can be lightened by sharing. I am sure your support for your friends is helping them in their time of great sadness. You are in the thoughts of many.

Graham

Last edited by a moderator:

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I hope God gives all who knew him strength to cope with the loss.

I can't really say many useful words here.. by the age of 23, I still have never lost anyone close to me, so I can't really relate to the loss :/

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all your support guys, I really appreciate it.

He passed away this morning. They took him off life support. He will be missed.

Rally round your friends at this point. They can support you. It will be difficult, and I'm sure I can speak for the whole mod team here when I say we understand if you need to take time out. I'll have an emergency chat with Dave about how to go about this.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear the outcome of this story. Pray he is in a better place and strength for his family and friends. God bless.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven