Do you carry around two phones?

Liam Perry

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
If so which two? Which is your daily driver?

Do you find you use one more than the other?

Is Windows Phone your phone of choice?

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I use a Nexus 4 as my daily driver, and my 2nd phone is a Lumia 920. I would consider switching to the 920 as my daily driver, but baseball season is around the corner and there's no MLB app for WP.

anon(631408)

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I am carrying 2 phones, 1 for work use and 1 for personal use. The work phone is the L920, I had a Galaxy S3 but once I tried the L920 I just couldn't go back. I wasn't a big fan of Android anyway. My personal phone is an iPhone 5. I just can't give up the games and that my entire family has iPhones.

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes, a Lumia 920. That says it all. I need 2 phones to be sure I can make it through the day. I hate my Lumia 920, but I don't like the LG Optimus 7 so I'm in limbo land. Wish I could have kept my Titan as the main and use the L920 as long as I can stand it before I want to smash it during the days.

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I have an HTC 8X as the daily driver and a Galaxy S3 provided by the employer. Trying to get used to Android again. Have you seen wpcentral on that browser?! Blech! I just don't like the way that OS looks or feels really, though it can be extremely functional at times with the sheer amount of options it gives you. I think that is Android OS's blessing and its curse.

WP isn't perfect of course, but I like its aesthetic and simplicity. I miss some applications but not many so the S3 gets little use other than email and trying out features here and there.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 920 is my main phone but I'm still carrying my iPhone 4 just to listen to podcasts- I can't find a WP8 podcast app that bests Instacast on iOS. That app downloads everything <24 hours after original broadcast (<18 for most) and I can see all "unplayed" episodes in one list, sorted by release; no need to flip through different subscriptions or build a playlist manually.

roaspiras

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah here in our country you gotta have two phones since most operators offer unlimited calls/text from within networks so it make sense. My primary phone for business is Lumia 620 while my personal secondary phone is a Nokia C2 dual SIM phone.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I used to carry two phones before. I had a Nokia N97 mini and a N900. I lost my original N97 mini, so got a replacement, but I just couldn't look at it the same way. Bought the N900, carried both while trying to sell the replacement N97 mini. After a while with the N900, I felt it was getting a bit slow for my liking and that's when I started looking for a new phone, in particular, Nokia and subsequently, a Windows Phone. I liked what I saw and got a Lumia 800. Really enjoyed my experience, so I tried to sell of my N900, but no takers so gave it to my uncle. Now I only carry my Lumia 800.

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
My device is an 822, with the Samsung Fascinate as my multimedia device. Cannot stand the audio skipping on WP, likewise not being able to scrub on videos.

nicewabbit

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I am one of those loonies with 2 WPs...I like to keep my work and personal phone separate for several reasons. I have a Lumia 900 for me and a Lumia 920 for work. I wish it were the other way round, but AT&T didn't let me upgrade my personal early :( With the 7.8 upgrade though I don't feel like I completely missed out.

fredolay69

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I only carry my Lumia 920 on me. And also my old BlackBerry for work. But our company is in the process of switching over to asll windows phones, which means i will probably have that Lumia joint they got on verizon.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
On a daily basis, I carry my Lumia 810 with me, but I tote my iPhone 4 to my boyfriend's house and on trips with him. I don't use it as a phone anymore but it's essentially been my iPod touch since I got my 810 in November.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte