Unfair and absolutely disgusting, sign if you agree

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
There is a 1/2 black man in the White House. The race card players and race baiters need to shut up and move one. Barack has ruined it for you. When bad things happen to you now you must face the fact that it's actually your fault, not something that happened years ago by people that none of us ever knew.
Sent from my AT&T Cali Blue HTC 8x using Board Express

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Did you hear the news everyone, there is a Black president so that means there is no more racism in the US!!!11! WOOO!!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Racism does not exist anymore for god sake. But dam me if this thread isn't enough proof that reverse racism exists! (I know that's technically still just racism, but I'm sure you know what I mean)

Dazzi

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Did you hear the news everyone, there is a Black president so that means there is no more racism in the US!!!11! WOOO!!

I think you have misunderstood what they are saying. It's because the race baiters have jumped on the bandwagon, which has blown this whole story out of proportion.

Furthermore, racism will never stop, because some people will always believe what they want believe.

However, racism is a two way street -- that's human nature, to not like others because they look different from others. It doesn't matter what colour the girl is, she had done wrong (please read my previous post, to get what I'm on about).

Last edited:

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
No, that means that in spite of obstacles, which every race faces, anyone can succeed. The excuse that your failures are due to someone else's prejudice is no longer valid. I realize that this scares the crap out of some but it is what it is. If you're not where you want to be in life you must own it. The only person you can blame is the one in the mirror.

Dazzi

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Racism does not exist anymore for god sake. But dam me if this thread isn't enough proof that reverse racism exists! (I know that's technically still just racism, but I'm sure you know what I mean)

Racism does exist, you only have go through Google to see. But my point is, racism isn't only against black people. Racism exists in every colour of people, and that's a fact -- you can't change how some ignorant people think -- I just hate when people blame racism for their own stupid actions.

Dazzi

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
No, that means that in spite of obstacles, which every race faces, anyone can succeed. The excuse that your failures are due to someone else's prejudice is no longer valid. I realize that this scares the crap out of some but it is what it is. If you're not where you want to be in life you must own it. The only person you can blame is the one in the mirror.

So true -- Barrack Obama and many other successful black people are living proof.

Furthermore, if the girl in question is so bright, and she wanted to be a scientist. Then surely she must of known her actions 'might' jeopardise her future (especially with all the school shootings that have happened, and also the Boston Bomber).

Therefore, she is only to blame, no-one else.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Racism does exist, you only have go through Google to see. But my point is, racism isn't only against black people. Racism exists in every colour of people, and that's a fact -- you can't change how some ignorant people think -- I just hate when people blame racism for their own stupid actions.

Every person is a victim of racial jokes and stuff like that, but imo, and ill probably get some hate for this, the only race that is truly suffering from racism is Caucasian. When other races do something it is in pride, when Caucasians do something it is ignorant and racist. Scholarship for being black? Why isn't there one for being white? Is there a White History month? Why is it socially acceptable for a Black person to use particular words that a white person cant? There's thousands of problems like this that I have with our society.

I've never, with my eyes, seen a minority get treated poorly because of their race, but I can't count how many times I've seen a Caucasian person harmed or neglected because he's white. It's not a two way street, because the Caucasian race is the least racist group in existence.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site

That's a very myopic and naive view, especially if you're living in the US. Just because there are successful people from a particular race, doesn't mean that others from that race don't face prejudices in their daily lives. A black person in the south of the US may not have the same privileges as one in say NY or California does. There are still many double standards that minorities face in the education system, job hiring processes, access to social welfare programs, legal system etc. Yes some are able to make it out of their bad situations, but others who try are not successful because of reasons outside of their power.

I am sure if this girl was a blonde, blue eyed, straight A student there would be a lot more sympathy for her.

Anyway reading these types of discussions online about the US, and garbage like "reverse racism" make me glad I don't live in that country.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Every person is a victim of racial jokes and stuff like that, but imo, and ill probably get some hate for this, the only race that is truly suffering from racism is Caucasian. When other races do something it is in pride, when Caucasians do something it is ignorant and racist. Scholarship for being black? Why isn't there one for being white? Is there a White History month? Why is it socially acceptable for a Black person to use particular words that a white person cant? There's thousands of problems like this that I have with our society.

I've never, with my eyes, seen a minority get treated poorly because of their race, but I can't count how many times I've seen a Caucasian person harmed or neglected because he's white. It's not a two way street, because the Caucasian race is the least racist group in existence.

lol you can't be serious! The fact that you need an explanation for black history month, or scholarships for black students is quite laughable.

you poor thing, you

Sharpmango

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Its such a shame that in this thread no one has mentioned that racial minorities are disportionately criminalised in the American legal system. America has over five million people in the criminal justice system, the majority are non white. These figures are far above any other nation in the world. America has a quarter of the worlds prisoners. End this madness please and treat your minorities like human beings.

Dazzi

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site

I appreciate your point of view, and here in the UK things are similar for Caucasians, Blacks and Asians.

However, I'm not on about numbers, my point is, racism still exists in all colours. And some colours shout louder than others -- it shouldn't be this way, as we are all human beings.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
That's a very myopic and naive view, especially if you're living in the US. Just because there are successful people from a particular race, doesn't mean that others from that race don't face prejudices in their daily lives. A black person in the south of the US may not have the same privileges as one in say NY or California does. There are still many double standards that minorities face in the education system, job hiring processes, access to social welfare programs, legal system etc. Yes some are able to make it out of their bad situations, but others who try are not successful because of reasons outside of their power.

I am sure if this girl was a blonde, blue eyed, straight A student there would be a lot more sympathy for her.

Anyway reading these types of discussions online about the US, and garbage like "reverse racism" make me glad I don't live in that country.

Clearly you're not from the US. People get hired here SPECIFICALLY because they are a minority. You think the southern part of the US is more prejudice than the north? When was the last time you visited the US? Some of the most culturally diverse cities are in the south. You my friend, don't have a clue how American society is.

Dazzi

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site

Have you ever been the US, especially the South?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Its such a shame that in this thread no one has mentioned that racial minorities are disportionately criminalised in the American legal system. America has over five million people in the criminal justice system, the majority are non white. These figures are far above any other nation in the world. America has a quarter of the worlds prisoners. End this madness please and treat your minorities like human beings.

The US is also one of the more diverse countries.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I have some white friends who live in Texas, Louisiana and Missouri (not exactly the south) who have all told me about how minorities get treated down their and it isn't exactly positive the way they describe it. They themselves admit how backwards some people in their parts of the country are.

And this thread has given me some more clues about how American society is :thumbsup:

But yeah America is a great place where people never get discriminated based on their race, culture, religion or financial status. USA USA USA!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I have some white friends who live in Texas, Louisiana and Missouri (not exactly the south) who have all told me about how minorities get treated down their and it isn't exactly positive the way they describe it. They themselves admit how backwards some people in their parts of the country are.

And this thread has given me some more clues about how American society is :thumbsup:

But yeah America is a great place where people never get discriminated based on their race, culture, religion or financial status. USA USA USA!

Lmao when was the last time you've talked to them, the 50's?

Dazzi

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site

So what you're really saying is, you've never been to the states?

Do you mind me asking which country you are from?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99