Unfair developers.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I hate u :).
Don't you hate developers that release WP apps for 7.8 and 8? Ex: Cut the Rope Experiments. Looks horrible... I'm so frustrated with this. I seriously want to purchase so many apps but unlike Rovio, some developers are just DUMB.

So get update your apps with HD Resolution and maybe THEN I'll purchase your app...

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I would say some users are just dumb.

Ever heard the saying, that you shouldn't criticize or hate on someone (not to mention a whole group of people), without having first walked a mile in their shoes?

Maybe half a year from now, things will start to change on that front, and developers will phase out WP7 support. Slowly.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I would say some users are just dumb.

Ever heard the saying, that you shouldn't criticize or hate on someone (not to mention a whole group of people), without having first walked a mile in their shoes?

Maybe half a year from now, things will start to change on that front, and developers will phase out WP7 support. Slowly.
Or... they can make a WP8 version and a WP7.8 one like Rovio does...

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm willing to bet that Rovio is a larger company with more resources than 90% of our devs. Unfair comparison.

You would win that bet. Angry Birds is one of the most successful apps of all time. The company got rich off it. Rovio isn't a one or two man shop (like most app developers) and also has an extremely well known game that is guaranteed to make a return on their investments (also unlike most other developers).

Completely unfair comparison.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Users bitched & bitched that they didn't care about the number, they just wanted high profile, quality apps. So, we get that, & suddenly its about the numbers.

Likewise, they wanted WP7 not to be left behind, & when the same happens, there are issues. Be grateful with what we have.

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Users bitched & bitched that they didn't care about the number, they just wanted high profile, quality apps. So, we get that, & suddenly its about the numbers.

Likewise, they wanted WP7 not to be left behind, & when the same happens, there are issues. Be grateful with what we have.

This.

Waaah wwaah my phone doesn't have enough apps

Waah waah my phone has too many of the ssame type of apps

Waah waah microsoft don't care about wp7, we have been left behind

Waah waah devs keep making apps that work on both wp7 and 8 and its ruining my life! I want wp8 apps only

Last edited by a moderator:

Ridlah

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm a WP7 user and I have to say we have it better than android. Older gen iPhones like the 3GS and 4G are starting to show lag in application performance just like first and second gen windows phone devices. Android is just a mess right now, there are different android devices with single core, dual core, quad core, AND EIGHT CORES!! app developers don't want to have to update for every phone out there. Luckly all windows phones hold the same 1.0GHz or 1.4GHZ snapdragon processor making it easier for app developers to transition to new phones just like iPhone.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I've cleaned up this thread. Sure, discuss the issues at hand, but let's not wish extreme stuff on each other, even if it is meant in jest. Someone could quite easily get offended and on the net, it's very hard to discern intent unless you make it clear as daylight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss