Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ninjaap

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    Trade-in and Recycling Program | Sony USA

Just wanted to share this trade-in/recycling program Sony is running right now. They are giving everyone double of what they normally credit your electronics for. You can do it online or go into a Sony store and get credit. I went into the store yesterday and got $360 for my 5 yr old VAIO with i7 processor. I then used that towards a brand spanking new VAIO Fit 15" laptop. :)
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Ambassador

Thats cool, which country are you from and is this thing applicable globally?
    I wish they gave cash back instead.

I can make a custom wallpaper for you for no cost :) just hit me up & check my wallpaper thread - here
    My Comic Book - Its about Iphone 5s and Innovation Click here

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    I'm in the US. I'm not sure if its applicable globally. My guess is no. Cash would be nice. Although, I don't think that will happen. The store manager was telling me its just a marketing scheme to get people into their store or buy from their website. Hence, the store credit or gift card.
    Ambassador

^Well I see it more of a "Give us something back and we'll reward you, with our new products", its a good scheme and works well if you have robust and quality products to offer to the customers.

I can make a custom wallpaper for you for no cost :) just hit me up & check my wallpaper thread - here
    My Comic Book - Its about Iphone 5s and Innovation Click here
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    Either way its a win-win! More so for the customers, because there was no way anyone in Craigslist or eBay was going to pay me $360 for my old laptop.