- 06-27-2013, 02:56 PM #3
It is a big deal because of the image she portrays. The problem is that she is the face for her companies and many others that she represents. Companies in general are overprotective when it comes to not wanting to be called racist or putting up with racism.
Honestly, most people could care less what she has said or will say. People care if her food is good, period.
06-27-2013, 03:08 PM #5
- 1,374 Posts
Don't care personally. Hell, I live in a townthats 69% black. I get called a "Cracker" every 15 minutes. My responce:
"Yo! ah may be a lot of thin's but ah's no Cracker! Fry mah hide foo!"Support your third-party developers. There just about all we have...
- By mrdeezus in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2013, 10:13 PM
- By azaright in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2013, 10:46 PM
- By bradbamford in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 06-28-2013, 09:54 PM
- By chattoe in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 17Last Post: 06-28-2013, 01:25 PM
- By A7medSame7 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2013, 07:42 AM