Vb2012 WPCentral Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
So, I notice one of the guys here "Vb2012" is ragingly delirious and completely out of control especially when it comes to Whatsapp. I'm not sure if this person is just really bothered by the delay in Whatsapp Update or he's just in the mood to troll :D I do enjoy his comments on comments though :p
I'm lookin' forward to Daniel sayin' something to Vb2012 here :D Leeeeeeeeet's Ruuuuuuummmbbbllleee!!!

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
He's not a troll, he's just an overly enthusiastic kid who just needs to learn the lesson of appropriate posting. Daniel has presumable had a word with him after he created numerous GDR2 threads. He's not posted in the past couple of weeks, so I guess he's learnt something.

There's a big difference between being a troll and just being excitable.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
BTW, obviously I'm not a mod but guarantee one is going to tell you not to make threads talking about other members. This isn't that type of forum.

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
BTW, obviously I'm not a mod but guarantee one is going to tell you not to make threads talking about other members. This isn't that type of forum.

I thought this was allowed in the off topic lounge O_O well I'm just a little too free with my time right now i guess :D

Also, he might be an excitable kid, but some of the stuff is troll-ish and funny :D

Yea this thread needs deleting :p

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
He has been warned before. If he continues, he will be dealt with. This thread is closed.

[WARN]Trolling - Do not post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages to provoke users into responding in a negative way. Calling another member a troll is also a form of trolling.[/WARN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett