WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It sucks when I'm streaming a movie but it buffers every other second :/ and I have to pause it and wait like 3 minutes

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well the zeiss lenses have proven themselves so I honestly wouldn't mind which one I would get .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's good to hear. Lots of states have a very poor sex education and a dim view of contraception. Of course those same states have some of the highest teen pregnancy rates.

I can spend a few pages on the thread mentioning the reasons why, but that isn't as exciting as watching sahib be pregnant with excitement or Chegu's iOS lust, so I won't. NYC actually lost key (and unrecoverable) federal dollars by choosing to provide comprehensive sex education back in the Bush years.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can spend a few pages on the thread mentioning the reasons why, but that isn't as exciting as watching sahib be pregnant with excitement or Chegu's iOS lust, so I won't. NYC actually lost key (and unrecoverable) federal dollars by choosing to provide comprehensive sex education back in the Bush years.

I see your jab at me and him ;) ...... funny :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So um, Germany is kicking Brazil's behind. I switched on BBC and caught those four goals in a row. The crowd is shattered. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh I have a good idea what's behind it all. Some of the blogs I frequent talk about these things. Two of the three are US based.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I would say it's a rape already ;) Are Germans that good, or just Brasil is so poor?

Wrong person to ask. I have no idea. But from talk I hear it's probably both.

I just happened to flick the channel at the right time. The four goals were like in 5 mins. :p TV is off now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh I have a good idea what's behind it all. Some of the blogs I frequent talk about these things. Two of the three are US based.

Sigh. It is craziness but it's the bane and curse of this country to have the ability and constitutional rights for knuckleheads to get elected and be in charge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12