Nice! I hope you enjoy it!

Same today. It's the last day until Memorial Day.
    Thanks! I plan on playing with the car a bit.. gonna wash it and dry with my sheepskin chamois (there's nothing like this method of dry/polish!)

Then I'm going to dive into No Man's Sky if the family can do without me for a few hours. The new Pathfinder update is just amazing, and adds so many cool new features, especially "Photo mode" for taking these fantastic screenshots. I'd stay in this game all day if left on my own!

Anyway.. likewise, enjoy your day!
    03-20-2017 09:19 AM
    It's the first day of Spring! Hurrrayyyyyyy!
    03-20-2017 09:20 AM
    I don't remember if I shared this here or not... but I made a new sig pic for my automotive forums (dodgeintrepid.net, forFMJbodies, MoparForums, etc)

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...df3f0caf79.jpg
    When I was younger I knew someone who drove a 1979 Lincoln Continental and someone else who drove a 1985 Monte Carlo SS.

Both now considered classic cars... man I feel old. :P
    03-20-2017 09:24 AM
    I'm at 25,000 songs. Include some songs I converted from ancient cassette tapes.
    I'm sort of a completist, collecting by artist and their albums, plus the occasional singles.
    I usually keep about 400-500 songs on the phone, but rarely listen to all of them...

... !!
    I'm a completist with certain artists. However, I prefer vinyl LPs.
    03-20-2017 09:31 AM
    I like where you're going with this...
    Not surprised you liked it and Rue turned his nose up at the thought...
    03-20-2017 11:29 AM
    Not surprised you liked it and Rue turned his nose up at the thought...
    Ah, I was just trying to keep things clean, my mind can easily achieve 'gutter' if I have to. Besides, it's a big car but not that big...
    03-20-2017 11:45 AM
    Ah, I was just trying to keep things clean, my mind can easily achieve 'gutter' if I have to. Besides, it's a big car but not that big...
    Especially when that's what she said...
    03-20-2017 01:21 PM
    Let me just say how upsetting it is that we still aren't up to 150K posts
    03-20-2017 01:38 PM
    Let me just say how upsetting it is that we still aren't up to 150K posts
    Every post is a step closer to the goal!
    03-20-2017 01:42 PM
    Every post is a step closer to the goal!
    True enough
    03-20-2017 01:45 PM
    I'm dead serious when I say I want a million songs in my music library. Not only a million random songs, but songs I do like.

I figure it's a nice dinner number to shoot for. I may not get it, but it's a conversation starter​ at least.
    Well it sure is. I just don't know if it's even possible to find that many songs I'd actually like. Heck I don't know if I'll ever listen to that many songs in my lifetime.
    03-20-2017 02:22 PM
    I feel like this article writer just wanted something to complain about. I want to say that he has points but then he has parts that loses me.

New colors and headphone ports: the new smartphone “features” - Android Authority

If you don't want to click (or don't have time), he's basically saying that phones have reached a point where new colors and having a headphone jack are considered features when they shouldn't be. Points of reference are the OnePlus 3 announcement recently...and the headphone jack thing has been a thing since I don't know when.
    Some are removing it with no apparent reason, like HTC, so when you talk to someone you have to let them know that the beloved 3.5 is still there.
    03-20-2017 02:25 PM
    I'm 1800+ and I'm missing a lot of music still.

I doubt I know a million songs... I think I knew someone who had a similar goal.
    I have around 700 of them locally, and yes, I miss a whole bunch of them as well. But a million, that's just way out of my league.
    03-20-2017 02:28 PM
    And we've got our first Android proble. These wifi disconnects are driving me crazy. I'm not the most patient person out there, and this situation sure isn't helping.
    03-20-2017 02:33 PM
    And wifi antena is noticably weaker than Lumia's. I'm having issues catching wifi in my own house.
    03-20-2017 02:34 PM
    I found somewhere that the issue can be fixed by entering service modr, but I just can't get it to work.
    03-20-2017 02:35 PM
    Other than this annoying problem, Android is a real beauty. Got myself a Nova laucher, set it up the way i wanted and it looks pretty as hell. I also installed Next lockscreen, since the one the phone came with was just bad.

I also found a great app to track my fitness activities. Which is a huge deal for me. Before, I had to bother with not so good apps in Windows Store, and the cycling apps weren't that good either.
    03-20-2017 02:39 PM
    I just checked, it's definitely not bad wifi, even when it disconnects it shows almost a full bar.
    03-20-2017 02:40 PM
    Woohoo! Brexit notification set for 29 March 2017...

Let's party like it's 1899....

I almost wish they'd do a countdown like New Year's Eve....
    03-20-2017 05:15 PM

To quote Michael Stipe: It's the end of the world as we know it....
    But, I don't feel fine. :(

Sent from mTalk
    Last edited by Scienceguy Labs; 03-20-2017 at 08:24 PM.
    03-20-2017 07:13 PM

And here I thought the Brits were smart...Guess these days I have to rework my definitions for "smarts"...
    03-20-2017 11:02 PM
    To quote Michael Stipe: It's the end of the world as we know it....
    But, I don't feel fine. :(

Sent from mTalk
    Considering the UK has been in the EU almost as long as I've been alive, you're absolute right.

I haven't felt 'fine' since June 23 2016.
    03-21-2017 12:16 AM
    And here I thought the Brits were smart...Guess these days I have to rework my definitions for "smarts"...
    I think the UK lost that title some time ago.

Some stats about the referendum:

- Largest turn out from social housing in decades. Some even voting for the first time ever.
    - A lot of young people didn't bother to turn out.
    - Older generation typically voted out.
    - Except for the London area and majority of Scotland the majority of the UK voted to leave.
    - Only 2/3 of voters voted
    - EU citizens were not allowed to vote.
    - The vote was based on Tory inside party fighting and outside pressures from far right parties.
    - Euroscepticism had been around for over 20 years.
    - A large portion of UK cisterns have very little to no clue on how the EU works. Relying on far right tabloids for their news.
    - Vote result was 52 - 48

There's a whole bunch of stuff I could say but you can see yourself that it's a big mess and i can say with some certainty that those who voted to leave are happy with whatever consequences may come so long as they get their country back... And keep the foreigners out.
    03-21-2017 12:29 AM
    I think the UK lost that title some time ago.

Some stats about the referendum:

- Largest turn out from social housing in decades. Some even voting for the first time ever.
    - A lot of young people didn't bother to turn out.
    - Older generation typically voted out.
    - Except for the London area and majority of Scotland the majority of the UK voted to leave.
    - Only 2/3 of voters voted
    - EU citizens were not allowed to vote.
    - The vote was based on Tory inside party fighting and outside pressures from far right parties.
    - Euroscepticism had been around for over 20 years.
    - A large portion of UK cisterns have very little to no clue on how the EU works. Relying on far right tabloids for their news.
    - Vote result was 52 - 48

There's a whole bunch of stuff I could say but you can see yourself that it's a big mess and i can say with some certainty that those who voted to leave are happy with whatever consequences may come so long as they get their country back... And keep the foreigners out.
    That's the same thing here with the "forgotten factory worker" Trump targeted during his election...The same base that may get screwed with some of the changes coming along in the pipeline...
    03-21-2017 12:57 AM
    I'd like to think us brits are still smart but recent events sure don't give me any confidence at all. I'm wondering if Scotland will brexit (as in leave Britain) this time.
    03-21-2017 02:36 AM
132,421 ... 52925293529452955296 ...