WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So that was all your fault huh? :p

I remember that well....

Well, I wasn't a tree trimmer. :grin:

I was at my parents' house when the power went out. They were having a new roof installed. The roofing guys finished the job the old fashioned way, with manual hammers and nails, since they couldn't use their nail guns.

I went home and found out that I had no power either. It was cool in a way, since I saw stars that wouldn't have been visible, due to light pollution in the city.

I ended up hanging out with the neighbors outside since it was hot. I showed up for work the next day, despite not being able to shower. I got paid for the day, since I arrived on time; I was sent home, since there was no power at my workplace. The power was restored the next day, as was the water service.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Well, I wasn't a tree trimmer. :grin:

I was at my parents' house when the power went out. They were having a new roof installed. The roofing guys finished the job the old fashioned way, with manual hammers and nails, since they couldn't use their nail guns.

I went home and found out that I had no power either. It was cool in a way, since I saw stars that wouldn't have been visible, due to light pollution in the city.

I ended up hanging out with the neighbors outside since it was hot. I showed up for work the next day, despite not being able to shower. I got paid for the day, since I arrived on time; I was sent home, since there was no power at my workplace. The power was restored the next day, as was the water service.

You made the most of the situation. Good.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Not my photo, but I love that car. I own one. :)
e8e03e1694b8a44743de002574774d99.jpg

Sent by my Honor 6

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

You may want to look at the Windows Central article about Here Maps mapping in different countries. Google and Here is mapping our streets. Microsoft, nowhere. Ha ha

Sent by my Honor 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb