WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

But is that what you guys want to talk about in here I thought this thread is suppose to be mindless and light?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

if you want mindless... I got bit by a mosquito today..yup they are out and about here

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Or try to have your own contributions rather than meekly responding to every post on the thread.

FWIW, your band girl story was an original contribution. But you can also have a serious conversation about things besides girls and video games....otherwisehas your generation described aptly well in her song - Video game....

im not the talkative type since I know I cant explain anything right. that's why you hardly see me in heated threads

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

im not the talkative type since I know I cant explain anything right. that's why you hardly see me in heated threads

Cannot grow cajo?es by standing on the sidelines in heated debates...how are you going to learn to explain things better if you do t practice?

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Cannot grow cajo?es by standing on the sidelines in heated debates...how are you going to learn to explain things better if you do t practice?

Penned on a Xperia Z3

when I have a presentation or a speech in class I try to understand the info in front of me and then get so I can explain it myself. there are exceptions to that rule. in the forums even if I do know the subject I tend to say out because I might not explain myself well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

when I have a presentation or a speech in class I try to understand the info in front of me and then get so I can explain it myself. there are exceptions to that rule. in the forums even if I do know the subject I tend to say out because I might not explain myself well.
Doing a presentation and being able to argue a point are two different things. You've seemed to have missed his point and just reiterated what you already said.

His point was, how do you improve on something it you don't practice it? That pretty much goes for anything. To improve ones confidence at anything requires practice.

To put it into perspective. For you to walk, run, talk, eat, read, write, type and use a smartphone are all things you practice to get better at and be confident doing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte