WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Had to buy a ten plug extension to replace my current 8 plug one that is acting up. Will also be getting a 6 plug plus 2 USB to replace my current 6 plug one and the 6 plug one will be used on my bedside cabinet.

I had to buy a special surge protector with "power filtering" because I was getting an intermittent white line across the top of my TV... It was odd, replaced devices connected to the TV, replaced HDMI cable, even replaced the TV and the white line remained, got the power filter and the line went away.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I just read an article that you can't buy the Apple watch in store. They have however set up a 'booth' in a posh boutique shop in Mayfair, London (one of the most posh neighbourhoods) where you can... Is it just me or are Apple taking themselves way too seriously?

Going by the article it would appear that the people buying the watch (including the journalist) felt a bit uncomfortable about the whole thing. LOL!

Looks like Apple really does think they will become an accessory brand like Gucci or Prada .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So three days ago I skydived for the first time and almost threw up while falling. Besides that part, it was actually better than expected.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Now that would of sucked if you did throw up because it would be falling with you.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Had to buy a ten plug extension to replace my current 8 plug one that is acting up. Will also be getting a 6 plug plus 2 USB to replace my current 6 plug one and the 6 plug one will be used on my bedside cabinet.

That in a nutshell tells me that you have lots of electronics :p so much plugs

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man it's going to get hot today 31?C or 90?F here in Cali ._.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So... MS is taking a hit on their mobile devices division... oh big surprise there... wonder if they'll pull a Google and sell it off.

Imagine Nokia buying back at a discount? That would be hysterical! :p

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Now that would of sucked if you did throw up because it would be falling with you.

Or if you were the person just above... Turbulence you wouldn't want to have.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So... MS is taking a hit on their mobile devices division... oh big surprise there... wonder if they'll pull a Google and sell it off.

Yup, that would be quite funny.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Though that would be funny I wouldn't want to like being in a world were my only options were expensive iPhones or Google powered andriods.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

How much longer do you guys and gals think it'll take to get to 150,000 posts? My guess is the end of June to mid July.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)