WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFT doesn't seem interested in consumer mobile devices anymore. Or should I say consumers don't seem to be interested in Windows mobile? Does Windows mobile even have enough oomph anymore to entice any big OEMs to make a consumer device? Don't think so. Still...happily using my 950 XL.
Having said that, been using Android at work for years and intermittently for personal device as well. Enjoy aspects of both.

I like them both. I actually was impressed with the XL and outside of the bad battery life, ****ty DAC and me waiting a smaller size...it was a nice device to use.

If I wanted to be a two device guy again, I'd get back one for sure...

From the Rockin' Robin (Nextbit)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I hate the waiting period to get your app update published (up to 16 hours)... You'd think that once it passed certification, it would proliferate to all the servers fairly fast. :grincry:

Couple that with a slow day at work... now I'm not sure there is enough coffee to make it to 5.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

They gave me nothing, but I swear a god I've seen that post before.

Well, if it was so exact down to even the signature included, you may have had a d?j? vu moment.

Otherwise I'd tell you to lay off what Sahib's been having...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, Sahib...for the record, good job. You inquired and found you were stuck in the friend zone with that girl. Now, it's on to the next one as that wasn't meant for you. Just don't stage your feet as long as you did next time.

And you still didn't clear up the mystery of you were talking to two different girls or describing the same one two different ways. But hey, that's life I suppose...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Well, if it was so exact down to even the signature included, you may have had a d?j? vu moment.

Otherwise I'd tell you to lay off what Sahib's been having...

Nope, I don't remember the signature, that's whyI thought you reposted. Man I need to get my self straight.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm on a maybe-date with a girl from school. We'll see what this actually is.

Too much Sahib, too much.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm supppsed to wait for her outside the pub, and she's kind of late, and it's kind of ******* freezing.

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

Encounterd a bit of sarcasm from Cortana. At work and set a reminder for tomorrow without changing month. She comes back with "unfortunately I'm not a time traveler..."

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm on a maybe-date with a girl from school. We'll see what this actually is.

Too much Sahib, too much.

A maybe-date? Lol. Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Learned a long time ago that whose who like you will show that to you readily and those who don't, let them be...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

A maybe-date? Lol. Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Learned a long time ago that whose who like you will show that to you readily and those who don't, let them be...

Well, it kinda got awkward plot twist, I mean, she could have let me know she wasn't available, and the story would end differently. That is it wouldn't start at all. It would save me a lot of time.

Dissapointed? Yes, she's very beautiful and hot (gotta be honest). Am I going to be thinking about it and regreting, nope. It's an experience, and a lesson.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss