Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 5090 12345611511015011001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 127238
Like Tree77019Likes
  1. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,583 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #1  
    Hi all

    Android Central, iMore, Crackberry have all been doing this challenge on there forums, so letís start this challenge over here!

    So what do you have do I hear you ask, just reply in this thread about anything, that's correct anything at all!

    This can be your lunch, the weather, holiday, share images of your vacation and these are just a few examples. Letís show the other site on MN what we can do, it may be a steep hill to climb however we can do it together, spare some of your time and post to your heartís content and the best thing about this thread it can be about anything (in reason of course :P) and have FUN!

    If you need a few more examples to get the wheels turning you can post about how your days was, a device, something funny you read or heard, cake, food, some more cake you get by now, of what you can do!

    Now then the thread title will change every time we break the post count so I want to see this thread EXPLODE WITH POST, I WANT TO SEE YOUR KEYBOARD SET ALIGHT!

    This is also a contest as well don't forget, against the other forum in MN, so let show them what we can do on WPC!!!

    150,000 POST CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Muessig; 02-09-2015 at 12:15 AM.
  2. #2  
    I'll start off with a couple of great youtube channel recommendations:

    Smarter Every Day - SmarterEveryDay - YouTube - genuinely interesting videos.

    The Slow Mo Guys - The Slow Mo Guys - YouTube - life in slow motion... what could be better?
  3. Pete's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    4,483 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts
    #3  
    Yesterday, I laundered my cheque book by mistake.
  4. stmav's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,685 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    #4  
    Why do we care what the other forums do? You did say it could be about anything.
    BIGPADDY, jabtano and sd173 like this.
  5. Kris Simundson's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    403 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,250 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by stmav View Post
    Why do we care what the other forums do? You did say it could be about anything.
    Because we're awesome ;) :p

    Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2
    BIGPADDY and Carjackd like this.
  6. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,583 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by stmav View Post
    Why do we care what the other forums do? You did say it could be about anything.
    Correct about anything, no reason just a friendly competition.

    And this as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Simundson View Post
    Because we're awesome ;) :p

    Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2
    Very Enthusiastic!
  7. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,583 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #7  
    It been raining today, that was good for the plants which I don't have.
  8. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,583 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #8  
    I had a cheese toaster for lunch/dinner that was nice.
    Garrymp and theotrucker like this.
  9. mpt15's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,449 Posts
    #9  
    Its 25 deg C where I live, and it rained all day. :-)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
  10. #10  
    We've had rain, dry spells and thunderstorms. Been really humid and somewhere between 25 and 30 deg C.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
  11. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,583 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muessig View Post
    We've had rain, dry spells and thunderstorms. Been really humid and somewhere between 25 and 30 deg C.
    It been to hot and I been cleaning PC all day at work, lots and lots of dust!
  12. #12  
    Any hot sauce aficionado's here? I tried a really good (And hot!) Ghost Pepper sauce last night with my pasta.
  13. Rocky12g's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    19 Posts
    #13  
    Its so cold out here
    BIGPADDY likes this.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohanj View Post
    Any hot sauce aficionado's here? I tried a really good (And hot!) Ghost Pepper sauce last night with my pasta.
    The hottest sauce I ever had was the hottest sauce you can get at a restaurant chain called Nando's. It nearly blew my head off, but I don't think it's even a scratch compared to Ghost Pepper sauce! :O
    BIGPADDY likes this.
  15. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,583 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohanj View Post
    Any hot sauce aficionado's here? I tried a really good (And hot!) Ghost Pepper sauce last night with my pasta.
    Your crazy for taking on the ghost pepper!
  16. immyperez's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    137 Posts
    #16  
    I'm performing at the Edinburgh Featival!!!
  17. stmav's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,685 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Simundson View Post
    Because we're awesome ;) :p

    Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2
    You've been brainwashed Kris, there is nothing we can do to help you!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
  18. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,583 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowShataan View Post
    I'm performing at the Edinburgh Featival!!!
    That AWESOME!!!

    Good luck!
  19. stmav's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,685 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muessig View Post
    The hottest sauce I ever had was the hottest sauce you can get at a restaurant chain called Nando's. It nearly blew my head off, but I don't think it's even a scratch compared to Ghost Pepper sauce! :O
    I grow my own ghost peppers. I've been trying to get ahold of some Trinidad Scorpion peppers. It's supposed to be the hottest pepper these days.
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
  20. Ferrarifan123's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    #20  
    Kfc for lunch...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
  21. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPADDY View Post
    It been to hot and I been cleaning PC all day at work, lots and lots of dust!
    I have a DataVac that is specially designed for cleaning PCs.

  22. #22  
    What I most want for my pc is canned air, to clean it out!
    BIGPADDY and Ed Boland like this.
  23. Reflexx's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4,498 Posts
    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by o Aperture o View Post
    Yesterday, I laundered my cheque book by mistake.
    Thank goodness it wasn't cash.

    You know, because that would be money laundering.

    😊
  24. Kris Simundson's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    403 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,250 Global Posts
    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by stmav View Post
    You've been brainwashed Kris, there is nothing we can do to help you!
    Funny you say that, as I'm looking at a 920 right now, free on a 3yr at Rogers, and I can technically use my upgrade now.

    Thats the phone of buying GSM phones, just swap a SIM and your good to go :p

    Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2
    BIGPADDY likes this.
  25. stmav's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,685 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    #25  
    You already know the horror stories of carriers down here!
    BIGPADDY likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. WC app: Can't log on?
    By Superboy Micah in forum Windows Central for Windows Phone - App Support
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-23-2014, 06:53 AM
  2. Do you use HipChat? Tell them why you want a native app for Windows Phone
    By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 01:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions