- 07-24-2013, 01:44 PM #1
- 07-24-2013, 11:27 PM #5
Apple doesn't build a product that is desirable to the masses except for iOS. And it seems like everybody who wants an iPad has already bought one. They are too expensive to replace annually for most people. The iPhone is the only really "affordable" apple product for most. And it is being dwarfed in popularity by Android.
Google on the other hand seems to be expanding into too many fields when their only real form of revenue is ads. They are an advertising company that also makes search, phone OSes, self driving cars, VR glasses, a cloud dependent PC OS, a kludgey Office alternative, and a tier two social networking platform. They are Google, but the advertising money bin doesn't last forever.
Everyone wants to call Windows 8 the failure that will bring Microsoft to it's knees to be steamrolled by the machine that is Apple/Google, but MS is on more solid ground than the detractors would like to believe.
- By santhosh5639 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:22 AM
- By eroselim in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 25Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:28 PM
- By SteveBrodie in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2013, 11:31 PM
- By QuadraFX in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2013, 04:45 AM
- By kwajr in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 11Last Post: 07-27-2013, 09:21 AM