What would make your day Amazing?

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I saw a "Little Amazing Show" ad on YouTube tonight, and it made me think of all of the cool things that happened today.

So, with that said, what did/would make your day amazing? And no, if WP had more apps ISNT an option!

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to write something really nasty, but then I realized there are children in this thread, so I'll write just the truth:

My day is already amazing, because there is a huge amount of free cake available at my workplace! :)

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
If I won the lottery!.. man I need a holiday working since your teens and no holiday can really drain you out :crying:. Having said that there are heck load of people in worst state then I am so I'm grateful to have been working so long lol. As without cash you really can't do much in the city these days...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If I won the lottery!.. man I need a holiday working since your teens and no holiday can really drain you out :crying:. Having said that there are heck load of people in worst state then I am so I'm grateful to have been working so long lol. As without cash you really can't do much in the city these days...
I bought a Powerball ticket.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Take some time from work to focus on my photography. (I hope to be able to go into that full time and only have to do software development part time. Working on it.)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm back!!!

Now what would be amazing is if I won the powerball tonight. :)

I do not play the powerBall. I play Mega Millions. Same numbers, twice a week, for every week since about 2004. I did research- an article said to pick numbers that haven't shown up together to increase the odds of you winning. My numbers have never shown up together in the history of Mega Millions. So far, the stupid, annoying, pain-in-the-tush numbers still haven't.

I tell everyone I only have to be right once. I can be patient.

what would make my day amazing?? Waking up tomorrow to hear somone on WPC won the Power Ball,

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I do not play the powerBall. I play Mega Millions. Same numbers, twice a week, for every week since about 2004. I did research- an article said to pick numbers that haven't shown up together to increase the odds of you winning. My numbers have never shown up together in the history of Mega Millions. So far, the stupid, annoying, pain-in-the-tush numbers still haven't.

I tell everyone I only have to be right once. I can be patient.

what would make my day amazing?? Waking up tomorrow to hear somone on WPC won the Power Ball,

Well, I didn't win. :unhappy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte